Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 432 433
@warriorjames
hi! could i be added to these pinglists ;o?
Icewave x Aorea
Myzure x Hera
Venomheart x ShiningWingsong
Icewave x DrakkaLuna
Icewave x Iona
Morpheus x Ghostly
Aearion x Ayaka

i'd also love to purchase #82205168, #82714298 and/or #82799211 if any of them are still available c:

thank you!
@warriorjames
hi! could i be added to these pinglists ;o?
Icewave x Aorea
Myzure x Hera
Venomheart x ShiningWingsong
Icewave x DrakkaLuna
Icewave x Iona
Morpheus x Ghostly
Aearion x Ayaka

i'd also love to purchase #82205168, #82714298 and/or #82799211 if any of them are still available c:

thank you!
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@warriorjames
May I be added to the general pinglist please? :)
@warriorjames
May I be added to the general pinglist please? :)
zQ7EbWo.gif
@warriorjames
Hello there. :)
I'd like to be pinged if there's a hatchling with this colour is available.
Robin/Robin/Purple
Cyan/Cyan/Purple

Thank you!
@warriorjames
Hello there. :)
I'd like to be pinged if there's a hatchling with this colour is available.
Robin/Robin/Purple
Cyan/Cyan/Purple

Thank you!
HgYb6MR.png
@warriorjames

Could I be placed on a ping list for
Male Imp - Primary color: White / Secondary Color: Blood or Dark Red range / Tertiary Color: Does not matter
@warriorjames

Could I be placed on a ping list for
Male Imp - Primary color: White / Secondary Color: Blood or Dark Red range / Tertiary Color: Does not matter
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@AcadiAnne if you're fast enough. Has to pass through those who may be looking for that color combo.

@Osmanthus Adding. Send CR.

@Seiss If she is still there a month after QueenAquaDragon got the all clear, she would be available.

@SilentMoth Adding. Send CR for 83474444

@Helix Adding

@AlphaSnowdust Adding

@NocteFurore Ice discount ended on February 1st. Shadow is the discount Flight now. Adding. Send CR for 38834511

@bubbaberriboo Adding. Send CR for 82714298. Seiss would get 82799211 if I don't get a CR from QueenAquaDragon shortly.

@Chr0llo Adding

@CalmWolf Adding

@RogueLoreWind Adding

Note: I am in the process of getting everything together. RL workload has increased a lot. Because of that, I'm not going to be as active and breedings aren't going to be the perfect set up they are written, and I'm considering cutting the "Price/Holiday flight" system and using a "Middle" price that everyone would pay since I may or may not miss things (I almost miss the Shadow holiday). I have no real idea if the dragons will be up before February is done, so I'm prepared for a Shadow/Wind event if it comes to it.

Hang tight.
@AcadiAnne if you're fast enough. Has to pass through those who may be looking for that color combo.

@Osmanthus Adding. Send CR.

@Seiss If she is still there a month after QueenAquaDragon got the all clear, she would be available.

@SilentMoth Adding. Send CR for 83474444

@Helix Adding

@AlphaSnowdust Adding

@NocteFurore Ice discount ended on February 1st. Shadow is the discount Flight now. Adding. Send CR for 38834511

@bubbaberriboo Adding. Send CR for 82714298. Seiss would get 82799211 if I don't get a CR from QueenAquaDragon shortly.

@Chr0llo Adding

@CalmWolf Adding

@RogueLoreWind Adding

Note: I am in the process of getting everything together. RL workload has increased a lot. Because of that, I'm not going to be as active and breedings aren't going to be the perfect set up they are written, and I'm considering cutting the "Price/Holiday flight" system and using a "Middle" price that everyone would pay since I may or may not miss things (I almost miss the Shadow holiday). I have no real idea if the dragons will be up before February is done, so I'm prepared for a Shadow/Wind event if it comes to it.

Hang tight.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames It must be very hard to keep this thread clean and everything in order. I just want to say, [emoji=rose size=1]Thank You Soooo Much[emoji=heart size=1], for all you do to allow us to own these beautiful dragons. I hope all is going well in your new career. Just a thought: [i]I was just thinking would placing the price in the dragons bio and just having everyone shop in den be easier for you? I always pop in to see the dragon and grab the BBCode anyway. I don't think anyone would mind much.[/i]
@warriorjames

It must be very hard to keep this thread clean and everything in order. I just want to say, Thank You Soooo Much, for all you do to allow us to own these beautiful dragons. I hope all is going well in your new career.

Just a thought:
I was just thinking would placing the price in the dragons bio and just having everyone shop in den be easier for you? I always pop in to see the dragon and grab the BBCode anyway. I don't think anyone would mind much.
@warriorjames CR sent! Her claim was on 13th Jan.
@warriorjames CR sent! Her claim was on 13th Jan.
@Seiss
I think they meant:
Since James gave the okay to claim on 30th of Jan. they would have until the 30th of Feb to pickup.
@Seiss
I think they meant:
Since James gave the okay to claim on 30th of Jan. they would have until the 30th of Feb to pickup.
@RogueLoreWind
Oh dear that makes sense! Sorry for the error. Thanks!
@RogueLoreWind
Oh dear that makes sense! Sorry for the error. Thanks!
Sent the CR!
Sent the CR!
Ruin... Ruin… Nothing left but RUIN

The local glitch dragon that collects moon and FNAF-inspired dragons.
Collecting FNAF-inspired dragons
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 432 433