Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Clan Lunar Bay - Dragons by the sea!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Trellia - ah sweet, thank you! honestly, you have a beautiful lair, I hope I can reach that beauty one day. and yes please, that mauve gal! (sorry should've clarified before, my bad!) I should have some space tomorrow if that's okay!
@Trellia - ah sweet, thank you! honestly, you have a beautiful lair, I hope I can reach that beauty one day. and yes please, that mauve gal! (sorry should've clarified before, my bad!) I should have some space tomorrow if that's okay!
@Oceansi Aww, wow, thank you so much for the compliment! I've just been playing for too long, hehe. You have a lovely lair as well! So many pretty Wildclaws!

No problem, I'll hold her for as long as you'd like. :)
@Oceansi Aww, wow, thank you so much for the compliment! I've just been playing for too long, hehe. You have a lovely lair as well! So many pretty Wildclaws!

No problem, I'll hold her for as long as you'd like. :)
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Ahh I love your starmap/con pearl boy but I'm a little off..oh well i should probably save my space anyway XD
Ahh I love your starmap/con pearl boy but I'm a little off..oh well i should probably save my space anyway XD
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
@Yibeullin Aww, hey, let me know if you want me to hold him for you! I don't mind at all! I hear you about lair space, though. There's never enough, is there?
@Yibeullin Aww, hey, let me know if you want me to hold him for you! I don't mind at all! I hear you about lair space, though. There's never enough, is there?
@Trellia oh sure if you don't mind! thank you so much! I honestly should have enough today so when I get there I'll tell ya! But nope! There's never enough room in a lair!
@Trellia oh sure if you don't mind! thank you so much! I honestly should have enough today so when I get there I'll tell ya! But nope! There's never enough room in a lair!
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
Beep!
Beep!
Just bought one of your pastel veils - she was just what I was looking for!
Just bought one of your pastel veils - she was just what I was looking for!
UTxhrgi.gifSnowflake-Nymph.png
@sweetmangojelly Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you! Her parents are honestly my favorite veil pair I have. They remind me of merfolk. :D
@sweetmangojelly Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you! Her parents are honestly my favorite veil pair I have. They remind me of merfolk. :D
Bep!
Bep!
@Trellia Hello! I wanted to know if I could get a ping for a male veilspun from Asterite and Glyph? They're super pretty and would make a great pair with one of mine [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Trellia Hello! I wanted to know if I could get a ping for a male veilspun from Asterite and Glyph? They're super pretty and would make a great pair with one of mine
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10