Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge - Accents, Art, Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@lucatri
Also, do you take partial payment in accents?
@lucatri
Also, do you take partial payment in accents?
OWMus8Y.png
@Lucatri

Would you be able to hold Siobhan for me? ;v;
@Lucatri

Would you be able to hold Siobhan for me? ;v;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Lucatri

would you be willing to sell Kit with everything? i currently have 78000 treasure,,
@Lucatri

would you be willing to sell Kit with everything? i currently have 78000 treasure,,
@Lucatri , what would you price Kit and Claire as? (Preferably not gems) (As a pair, all accessories and art)
@Lucatri , what would you price Kit and Claire as? (Preferably not gems) (As a pair, all accessories and art)
@Moonlace

sorry I'm already liquidating a lot of stuff and accents are hard to sell so no :(

@Rochambeau

I am definitely open to holding but I'm still awaiting a reply from someone who also expressed interest in her (on page 2), is it alright if I get back to you on that?

@Eveepaws

not for that price no sorry!

@Khiyah

2000000t and 2800000 respectively. A couple of Claire's photobucket images are borked but I found the artist's original page, just can't figure out how to get the image itself, ugh.

@Elthemar

Sorry just saw that you expressed interest in Claire as well. 3.5kg

yes I'll hold Iaoth for you :) just confirming you want everything on her right? send the CR whenever you're ready, no worries

and apologies but I'm not really interested in items :( hard to sell
@Moonlace

sorry I'm already liquidating a lot of stuff and accents are hard to sell so no :(

@Rochambeau

I am definitely open to holding but I'm still awaiting a reply from someone who also expressed interest in her (on page 2), is it alright if I get back to you on that?

@Eveepaws

not for that price no sorry!

@Khiyah

2000000t and 2800000 respectively. A couple of Claire's photobucket images are borked but I found the artist's original page, just can't figure out how to get the image itself, ugh.

@Elthemar

Sorry just saw that you expressed interest in Claire as well. 3.5kg

yes I'll hold Iaoth for you :) just confirming you want everything on her right? send the CR whenever you're ready, no worries

and apologies but I'm not really interested in items :( hard to sell
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@lucatri
Okay, I'll try to get it all as soon as I can. ...if it isn't too much to ask, how much are you willing to haggle on the price?
@lucatri
Okay, I'll try to get it all as soon as I can. ...if it isn't too much to ask, how much are you willing to haggle on the price?
OWMus8Y.png
@lucatri Any chance of haggling?
@lucatri Any chance of haggling?
@Moonlace

hmm lowest I'd go would probably be 6.5k?

just confirming that you want everything on her (accents apparel art bio) right? feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready :)

@Khiyah

yep but someone else expressed interest in Kit so I have to hear back from them as well, if you don't mind. the treasure price I quoted you is the gem price I quoted them converted into t.
@Moonlace

hmm lowest I'd go would probably be 6.5k?

just confirming that you want everything on her (accents apparel art bio) right? feel free to send a CR whenever you're ready :)

@Khiyah

yep but someone else expressed interest in Kit so I have to hear back from them as well, if you don't mind. the treasure price I quoted you is the gem price I quoted them converted into t.
@lucatri
Yes, and it'll take a while for me to get everything though.
@lucatri
Yes, and it'll take a while for me to get everything though.
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace

no worries!
@Moonlace

no worries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37