Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Griffin Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NocturnistheDark
I love the second Guardian! Could I buy her?
@NocturnistheDark
I love the second Guardian! Could I buy her?
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@Bluestripe

Of course! Setting up PA now, and I'll inform you she has been named Gingernut, hopefully that's okay.

I'll add her to the registered thread once you buy her ;3
@Bluestripe

Of course! Setting up PA now, and I'll inform you she has been named Gingernut, hopefully that's okay.

I'll add her to the registered thread once you buy her ;3
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

'scuse me, but what do you mean by include the name when you ask for one? I'm a little confused :3
@NocturnistheDark

'scuse me, but what do you mean by include the name when you ask for one? I'm a little confused :3
ZtXivnz.png
@MeowsicDragoness

I mean include the name you plan on naming it, so that I can name it and it doesn't go unnamed

Edit: That's the idea anyway
@MeowsicDragoness

I mean include the name you plan on naming it, so that I can name it and it doesn't go unnamed

Edit: That's the idea anyway
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/l97sr5qod/post_vista.png[/img] .... I shouldn't. But I want to. I will. @NocturnistheDark I'd like to buy the male Bateleur/Snow Leopard - his name is Sha'ir, and he's the best-kept secret of the Luminous Raconteurs. I'm gonna give him SCALES! Even though a True Bateleur's Scales are meant to be some red/orange shade. This is Sha'ir, he's blue, we love him.
post_vista.png

.... I shouldn't.

But I want to.

I will.

@NocturnistheDark I'd like to buy the male Bateleur/Snow Leopard - his name is Sha'ir, and he's the best-kept secret of the Luminous Raconteurs. I'm gonna give him SCALES!

Even though a True Bateleur's Scales are meant to be some red/orange shade.

This is Sha'ir, he's blue, we love him.
I need a new signature.
@luminousnoble

Okay then! Let me just name him/Buy a rename scroll and I'll set up the private Auction~

I'm quite happy he's found a home, he was my favourite one :D

Edit: I'll just send you the rename scroll in a CR, I don't want to mess it up XD
@luminousnoble

Okay then! Let me just name him/Buy a rename scroll and I'll set up the private Auction~

I'm quite happy he's found a home, he was my favourite one :D

Edit: I'll just send you the rename scroll in a CR, I don't want to mess it up XD
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark

Thank you so much!! He will be loved. Forever and ever.
@NocturnistheDark

Thank you so much!! He will be loved. Forever and ever.
I need a new signature.
All are be sold for 15kt! They are also all females and Peacock/Panthers like their father!

(If not bought by the time they're adults they'll go on the AH!!)

All went on the AH and sold
All are be sold for 15kt! They are also all females and Peacock/Panthers like their father!

(If not bought by the time they're adults they'll go on the AH!!)

All went on the AH and sold
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Nocturnisthedark
Add me to the Pinglist, please!
@Nocturnisthedark
Add me to the Pinglist, please!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee

Added!