Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | EverSpring Sanctuary - Lore Hatchery
1 2 3 4
@ixris heck more than two and it's a challenge! I thin it is funny they have given me two one eggs. Though I like that it 'fits' in with their royalty roles. I have to sit down and write someone's lore.

The chicken dragons are a blessing to write about though, fun to add more animal qualities into the hatchlings.
@ixris heck more than two and it's a challenge! I thin it is funny they have given me two one eggs. Though I like that it 'fits' in with their royalty roles. I have to sit down and write someone's lore.

The chicken dragons are a blessing to write about though, fun to add more animal qualities into the hatchlings.
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird - Themed kids are definitely a delight to write for! :D
@SamuelMaybird - Themed kids are definitely a delight to write for! :D
@ixris @SeaAmoeba Phantom and Gwennor have had a new nest. All the previous hatchlings, expect Aeria, are still available! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35388388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353884/35388388_350.png[/img] [/url] "Viserion" M - 15k AH. 10k CR [quote][center][b]Calm - Calculating - Detached[/b][/center] Viserion follows in his father's footsteps of being a DeathSpeaker, something he's found to be normal. He has seen clanmembers who have gone before and is happy to learn from them as the spirits have much to teach. Due to the tendency of seeing life as death Viserion is distant with those around him as he delights more in those no one else can see. However because he is so young and naive there are some spirits who seek to find him and use him to do harm to the living under the guise of helping.[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35388389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353884/35388389_350.png[/img] [/url] "Faraus" F - 20k AH. 15k CR [quote][center][b]Excitable - Curious - Sneaky[/b][/center] Energetic and playful Faraus is more cat like than most Skydancer hatchlings. She bounds around in the snow and likes to hide in it as her fur blends right in. She then hop out to startle or tackle any dragons passing by. She is not like her parents who take pride in being wanderers, nor has taken to her father's DeathSpeaking. She can however hear faint warnings if she wanders off alone. The trait runs in her family, she is a carrier of the gene. Faraus is developing into an amazing huntress as she has the patience and cunning to sit in wait for her prey. She'll do well solo or with a partner of similar caliber for she has a tendency to goof off if another dragon is not taking something seriously.[/quote]
@ixris @SeaAmoeba Phantom and Gwennor have had a new nest. All the previous hatchlings, expect Aeria, are still available!

35388388_350.png

"Viserion" M - 15k AH. 10k CR
Quote:
Calm - Calculating - Detached

Viserion follows in his father's footsteps of being a DeathSpeaker, something he's found to be normal. He has seen clanmembers who have gone before and is happy to learn from them as the spirits have much to teach.

Due to the tendency of seeing life as death Viserion is distant with those around him as he delights more in those no one else can see. However because he is so young and naive there are some spirits who seek to find him and use him to do harm to the living under the guise of helping.

35388389_350.png

"Faraus" F - 20k AH. 15k CR
Quote:
Excitable - Curious - Sneaky

Energetic and playful Faraus is more cat like than most Skydancer hatchlings. She bounds around in the snow and likes to hide in it as her fur blends right in. She then hop out to startle or tackle any dragons passing by.

She is not like her parents who take pride in being wanderers, nor has taken to her father's DeathSpeaking. She can however hear faint warnings if she wanders off alone. The trait runs in her family, she is a carrier of the gene.

Faraus is developing into an amazing huntress as she has the patience and cunning to sit in wait for her prey. She'll do well solo or with a partner of similar caliber for she has a tendency to goof off if another dragon is not taking something seriously.
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird - I love their lore this round! :D Viserion is especially my kind of dragon. I hope you find great homes for them!
@SamuelMaybird - I love their lore this round! :D Viserion is especially my kind of dragon. I hope you find great homes for them!
@ixris Yea, his dad is one of my favorites lore wise. So I have an Oracle, Seer/Fortuneteller, Shaman and Deathspeaker in my hoard lair.

I never asked before because I can never find a good graphics shop, but would you like to be affiliates?
@ixris Yea, his dad is one of my favorites lore wise. So I have an Oracle, Seer/Fortuneteller, Shaman and Deathspeaker in my hoard lair.

I never asked before because I can never find a good graphics shop, but would you like to be affiliates?
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird - Sure would! :D I .... thought we were already. *TERRIBLE* But I don't mind putting a text link in for you. :) I am terrible at bumping threads (even my own) but would love to display a link over here for some increased foot traffic. :)
@SamuelMaybird - Sure would! :D I .... thought we were already. *TERRIBLE* But I don't mind putting a text link in for you. :) I am terrible at bumping threads (even my own) but would love to display a link over here for some increased foot traffic. :)
@ixris I'll put it right up! I never asked because of lack of graphics haha
@ixris I'll put it right up! I never asked because of lack of graphics haha
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird
May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm practically out of room right now, but I couldn't help but think this hatchery was wonderful!
@SamuelMaybird
May I be added to the general pinglist? I'm practically out of room right now, but I couldn't help but think this hatchery was wonderful!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare certainly! You've been added!
@septarianflare certainly! You've been added!
Z7cgb70.png
Only one left! Really would love seeing him find a home. Royal lineage! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35313256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353133/35313256_350.png[/img] [/url] "Sungrove" M - 20k AH, 15k CR [quote][center][b]Awkward - Timid - Inspired[/b][/center] Born from the second one egg clutch Sungrove did not know how to open up and socialize. The hatchlings still in the nursery were much older than him and played rougher than he could handle. He stayed close to his mother despite his father's displeasure of having a soft hearted son. He learned of his heritage through his mother's stories, awed by the line he has been born from. But Azalea told him that he doesn't have to follow heritage, he should follow his heart. And follow it he has, finding happiness in making jewelry under Moriarty's tutelage. He likes to create bright simple pieces that on their own stand out like a king's jewel.[/quote]
Only one left! Really would love seeing him find a home. Royal lineage!

35313256_350.png

"Sungrove" M - 20k AH, 15k CR
Quote:
Awkward - Timid - Inspired

Born from the second one egg clutch Sungrove did not know how to open up and socialize. The hatchlings still in the nursery were much older than him and played rougher than he could handle. He stayed close to his mother despite his father's displeasure of having a soft hearted son.

He learned of his heritage through his mother's stories, awed by the line he has been born from. But Azalea told him that he doesn't have to follow heritage, he should follow his heart. And follow it he has, finding happiness in making jewelry under Moriarty's tutelage. He likes to create bright simple pieces that on their own stand out like a king's jewel.
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 3 4