Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
pleasant_comm.png
^
^
pleasant_comm.png
^
^
pleasant_comm.png
@IanLeStraud @Zokiia please let me know if you'd still like the dragons! (Goshawk/Ark)
@IanLeStraud @Zokiia please let me know if you'd still like the dragons! (Goshawk/Ark)
pleasant_comm.png
@IanLeStraud (Goshawk) @Zokiia (Ark)

hey there! c: just letting you know that i'm going to give until the next rollover for you to reply. otherwise, the dragons will be either exalted or sent to another lair.

have a great day! c:
@IanLeStraud (Goshawk) @Zokiia (Ark)

hey there! c: just letting you know that i'm going to give until the next rollover for you to reply. otherwise, the dragons will be either exalted or sent to another lair.

have a great day! c:
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon i'm so sorry!! I was really busy these last few days but am still interested in Goshawk.
@watermellon i'm so sorry!! I was really busy these last few days but am still interested in Goshawk.
@IanLeStraud i'm certainly open to G1 trades (unbred), or you can offer currency ^^ (somewhere around the 100-150g range, perhaps?)
@IanLeStraud i'm certainly open to G1 trades (unbred), or you can offer currency ^^ (somewhere around the 100-150g range, perhaps?)
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon Yeah I've been busy until today! And I think Ark is out of my price range. Sorry!
@watermellon Yeah I've been busy until today! And I think Ark is out of my price range. Sorry!
1WHu2Qq.png
@Zokiia no worries! ^^
@Zayev would you still be interested in Ark? c:
@Zokiia no worries! ^^
@Zayev would you still be interested in Ark? c:
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon, Yes I'am! are you willing to hold him for a little while? I understand if not I spent half my gems on another gen 1.
@watermellon, Yes I'am! are you willing to hold him for a little while? I understand if not I spent half my gems on another gen 1.
1 2 3 4 5