Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Kitsune Subspecies Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
Could I have the free dragon (#33234867) please? thanks! :)

@ZeroAerie
Could I have the free dragon (#33234867) please? thanks! :)

@ZeroAerie
@ZeroAerie

Hmmm would I be able to breed my Tenko with the female of this hatch ? The Redeemed Yako?

Of course I'd only be able to sell them as a certain species depending on what genes they had...but would that be permissable ? Cross breeding of the species ?
@ZeroAerie

Hmmm would I be able to breed my Tenko with the female of this hatch ? The Redeemed Yako?

Of course I'd only be able to sell them as a certain species depending on what genes they had...but would that be permissable ? Cross breeding of the species ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa

So are you going to try to crossbreed variants or are you buying her to breed for a different species altogether?
@Cealygosa

So are you going to try to crossbreed variants or are you buying her to breed for a different species altogether?
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie Cross-breeding the variants, I have this fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33116604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331167/33116604_350.png[/img] [/url] A Ninetails Tenko
@ZeroAerie

Cross-breeding the variants, I have this fellow:

33116604_350.png

A Ninetails Tenko
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa

I'm gonna say yes - I can't register any of their kids unless they fall into variants (just because accounting for hybrids would take a heck of alot of time) but lore wise, it is possible.
@Cealygosa

I'm gonna say yes - I can't register any of their kids unless they fall into variants (just because accounting for hybrids would take a heck of alot of time) but lore wise, it is possible.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@cealygosa that's so cool sounding honestly i might end up doing that once i get a cursed tenko. Breeding a cursed tenko with a ninetails tenko sounds like a fun thing
@cealygosa that's so cool sounding honestly i might end up doing that once i get a cursed tenko. Breeding a cursed tenko with a ninetails tenko sounds like a fun thing
Mb6MMMc.png
@ZeroAerie please may i have a ping when some hatchlings are in stock? c:
@ZeroAerie please may i have a ping when some hatchlings are in stock? c:
41e69f0f36255838de7420f3eee570bac7b3cafd.png5c41aa2dc07fa728407389fbbb4563739a9590f4.png
[b]General Pinglist[/b] @Windshear @Gladewalker @IgnisFlamel @AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @Hoefler @ImpossibleJedi4 @Gedhyr @Nixpix @Saraku @NogitsuneX @GembondFairy @Drakeswing @CrazyassBat @LunaWard @Cealygosa (Imperials) @Lyka @ChaoticGlub @KarrotDragoness @Ecruteak @Vinterskald @Phantasmagorica @Gyftrot @saltyscone @Niatri @Sharptooth1701 @Leucine @Wingsofmist @Iraen @Tedium @L2B @Disillusionist @Fujo @LittleSunDragon @Prettyboycain [b]Shiro Pinglist[/b] @StormDragon21 @kuramika @ClockworkEclipse @Fujo She's not exactly a hatching but she is a registered dragon already, and I have had her in my lair ready to breed with her non-shrio mate (who is for sale as well) but I just don't have the room for them and since I cant breed them in my own nest I think ill give them to someone who can. If you take her I will throw the male in for free. Plus I found out she can only have 8 tales but when i registered her as 9? I don't know but her she is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27512680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275127/27512680_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Kyuu Owner: [s]Aushi[/s] Variant: Shiro Tail Number: 9 or I guess itll be 8 now Genes: Falcon/Peregrine/Runes Colors: White/Silver/Red Element: Light Price: 45 k treasure (which is what I bought her for)
General Pinglist

@Windshear @Gladewalker @IgnisFlamel @AbyssalAnathema @s0ki @Hoefler @ImpossibleJedi4 @Gedhyr @Nixpix @Saraku @NogitsuneX @GembondFairy @Drakeswing @CrazyassBat @LunaWard @Cealygosa (Imperials) @Lyka @ChaoticGlub @KarrotDragoness @Ecruteak @Vinterskald @Phantasmagorica @Gyftrot @saltyscone @Niatri @Sharptooth1701 @Leucine @Wingsofmist @Iraen @Tedium @L2B @Disillusionist @Fujo @LittleSunDragon @Prettyboycain

Shiro Pinglist

@StormDragon21 @kuramika @ClockworkEclipse @Fujo

She's not exactly a hatching but she is a registered dragon already, and I have had her in my lair ready to breed with her non-shrio mate (who is for sale as well) but I just don't have the room for them and since I cant breed them in my own nest I think ill give them to someone who can. If you take her I will throw the male in for free.

Plus I found out she can only have 8 tales but when i registered her as 9? I don't know but her she is.

27512680_350.png

Name: Kyuu
Owner: Aushi
Variant: Shiro
Tail Number: 9 or I guess itll be 8 now
Genes: Falcon/Peregrine/Runes
Colors: White/Silver/Red
Element: Light
Price: 45 k treasure (which is what I bought her for)
Mb6MMMc.png
@ZeroAerie Can i be added to the general interest pinglist please?
@ZeroAerie Can i be added to the general interest pinglist please?
rWENhKd.png
@Aushi

would you be willing to hold her for a couple days?
@Aushi

would you be willing to hold her for a couple days?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335