Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [The Lazy] Dark Star Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh god, 3 nests are ready to hatch...
Oh god, 3 nests are ready to hatch...
XOxv5KE.png
Monochrome hatched- One Skydancer and one Spiral~
Monochrome hatched- One Skydancer and one Spiral~
XOxv5KE.png
Got the nests hatched, 4 new hatchlings up
Got the nests hatched, 4 new hatchlings up
XOxv5KE.png
@L2B @SkyTheMcPro
... This hatchery is the best thing I've seen all day. Well done to you two! If I wasn't broke and already full on dragons, I'd buy somethin, but sadly.. lair space? What is that?

Anyways, take this as a friendly bump of encouragement and luck from a fellow lazy!
@L2B @SkyTheMcPro
... This hatchery is the best thing I've seen all day. Well done to you two! If I wasn't broke and already full on dragons, I'd buy somethin, but sadly.. lair space? What is that?

Anyways, take this as a friendly bump of encouragement and luck from a fellow lazy!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@CloverGaming

Thank you! We also are broke and full of dragons, so we understand.. ;-; L2B also made Lyra heartbroken by giving her mate a different female.. poor Lyra..
@CloverGaming

Thank you! We also are broke and full of dragons, so we understand.. ;-; L2B also made Lyra heartbroken by giving her mate a different female.. poor Lyra..
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@CloverGaming Aww. That's sweet, but we get like no business so if you come back like, even a week later we'll probably still have what you want, given that they're not ugly enough for us to deem worthy of exalt row..

@SkyTheMcPro

She was asking for it. Double treasure gene does not mix well with triple gem, and XXX Emerald is pretty :c (plus if it weren't for the fact I loaned the pair out, we wouldn't have gotten that 5-egg clutch)
@CloverGaming Aww. That's sweet, but we get like no business so if you come back like, even a week later we'll probably still have what you want, given that they're not ugly enough for us to deem worthy of exalt row..

@SkyTheMcPro

She was asking for it. Double treasure gene does not mix well with triple gem, and XXX Emerald is pretty :c (plus if it weren't for the fact I loaned the pair out, we wouldn't have gotten that 5-egg clutch)
XOxv5KE.png
res
res
XOxv5KE.png
bumpz
bumpz
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/5x89XRx3sBZFC/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
XOxv5KE.png
bump
bump