Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [The Lazy] Dark Star Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump!
Bump!
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@L2B @SkyTheMcPro

I LOVE this hatchery (and the laziness you claim it to be ;) ) because it's easy to follow and makes sense! I can't ever go to other hatchery's because they are WAY too confusing so thank you for being awesome!
@L2B @SkyTheMcPro

I LOVE this hatchery (and the laziness you claim it to be ;) ) because it's easy to follow and makes sense! I can't ever go to other hatchery's because they are WAY too confusing so thank you for being awesome!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@Nekros
Thank you! We hope to keep it simple. (as we would get confused ourselves) We hope these hatchlings can find forever homes! Have a nice day! :D
@Nekros
Thank you! We hope to keep it simple. (as we would get confused ourselves) We hope these hatchlings can find forever homes! Have a nice day! :D
Res my lair is exploding, Glittermom help me
Res my lair is exploding, Glittermom help me
XOxv5KE.png
Added the Pastel Hues pair, for you pastel lovers. Also, for Guide to the Galaxy: If Wildclaw children are favored, we can switch out Andromeda with this gal! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28526626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285267/28526626_350.png[/img] [/url]
Added the Pastel Hues pair, for you pastel lovers.

Also, for Guide to the Galaxy: If Wildclaw children are favored, we can switch out Andromeda with this gal!

28526626_350.png

XOxv5KE.png
@L2B Could I be pinged if you get any more red / yellow circuits please? :D
@L2B Could I be pinged if you get any more red / yellow circuits please? :D
@Mintiani Certainly, I'll have you put on the Crimson Pact ping list ^ ^ We don't have any other pairs that produce Circuit (Well, Midnight Madness does but they don't have that color scheme) atm, but I do have a female Coatl who might once we get her a mate.
@Mintiani Certainly, I'll have you put on the Crimson Pact ping list ^ ^ We don't have any other pairs that produce Circuit (Well, Midnight Madness does but they don't have that color scheme) atm, but I do have a female Coatl who might once we get her a mate.
XOxv5KE.png
Welp, Sky sent the adults to exalt row... Save the poor Coatl from a similar fate!
Welp, Sky sent the adults to exalt row... Save the poor Coatl from a similar fate!
XOxv5KE.png
R.I.P. Glae the Imperial, Trinity the Pearlcatcher, and Banshee the Mirror. You will be missed, but be happy with shadowmama. I tried to save you guys
R.I.P. Glae the Imperial, Trinity the Pearlcatcher, and Banshee the Mirror. You will be missed, but be happy with shadowmama. I tried to save you guys
If there's anything about this hatchery that proves something about me, it's that I have a problem. Added the Blood Moon pair, since Alter was getting lonely.
If there's anything about this hatchery that proves something about me, it's that I have a problem. Added the Blood Moon pair, since Alter was getting lonely.
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10