Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Dragons with GIJINKA (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Looshiana

Please add me to your pinglist? I was going to buy both Nivur and Sunneya (sorry if spelled wrong!) and then saw they were sold :D

Next time I need a shot at one LOL
@Looshiana

Please add me to your pinglist? I was going to buy both Nivur and Sunneya (sorry if spelled wrong!) and then saw they were sold :D

Next time I need a shot at one LOL
A friendly bump for a talented friend! :D
A friendly bump for a talented friend! :D
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Phoenixfyre and @Onikuma Thanks so much! I'll be adding you guys to the pinglist :3
@Phoenixfyre and @Onikuma Thanks so much! I'll be adding you guys to the pinglist :3
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Could I get to the pinglist, please? Your art is gorgeous!
@Looshiana

Could I get to the pinglist, please? Your art is gorgeous!
zy8HEZC.gif
NEW DRAGONS UP! :3

@AardRinn - @Trachynhawb @larae @bergentruckung @Aehdncl @tybaltcatulet
@Toasteroven @ishoji @starbornkid @RogueHazel @tiramosu @luminarywitch @lemonQuartz @Azure @BritishDinosaur @Yoda @Maltshakes @BloodyBunny @BaraBear @hikumi @Romiress @Sharkra @northprincess @dreamslayer @Onikuma @hoenixfyre @Chardano
NEW DRAGONS UP! :3

@AardRinn - @Trachynhawb @larae @bergentruckung @Aehdncl @tybaltcatulet
@Toasteroven @ishoji @starbornkid @RogueHazel @tiramosu @luminarywitch @lemonQuartz @Azure @BritishDinosaur @Yoda @Maltshakes @BloodyBunny @BaraBear @hikumi @Romiress @Sharkra @northprincess @dreamslayer @Onikuma @hoenixfyre @Chardano
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana
D-DANG I REALLY...... LOVE THE IMP LADY.......
Do you have a wishlist that I may be able to offer partial for?
I am trying to liquidate a lot for accents but she's so dang pretty.
@Looshiana
D-DANG I REALLY...... LOVE THE IMP LADY.......
Do you have a wishlist that I may be able to offer partial for?
I am trying to liquidate a lot for accents but she's so dang pretty.
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@starbornkid Ahhh omg thank you so much! I been wanting to design one of these ping imperials for so long, only had the chance now :) Thanks for the compliments!

HUmmmm, I'm really looking for gems or treasure since I ran out of everything lately asdjaskldhad But I can open an exception for reducing it with one savana or 1 girafee gene (LAH)

let me know if this works for you :3
@starbornkid Ahhh omg thank you so much! I been wanting to design one of these ping imperials for so long, only had the chance now :) Thanks for the compliments!

HUmmmm, I'm really looking for gems or treasure since I ran out of everything lately asdjaskldhad But I can open an exception for reducing it with one savana or 1 girafee gene (LAH)

let me know if this works for you :3
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana - They're all very pretty! I'm excited to see that snapper when he's ready though. Is he a gajinka or dragon art? I just want a hint hehe. I'm going earth so really into those colors. <3
@Looshiana - They're all very pretty! I'm excited to see that snapper when he's ready though. Is he a gajinka or dragon art? I just want a hint hehe. I'm going earth so really into those colors. <3
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma AHHHHHHHH *SCREAMS* thanks so much! This is a conjoined sale I'm doing with Hellan and we're are loving to work together, we can't wait for when all is finished to show him!

A hint... hehehehe Gijinka or dragon art... how about both? 8DDD
@Onikuma AHHHHHHHH *SCREAMS* thanks so much! This is a conjoined sale I'm doing with Hellan and we're are loving to work together, we can't wait for when all is finished to show him!

A hint... hehehehe Gijinka or dragon art... how about both? 8DDD
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana - Oh! *squirms* I am SO excited! I can't wait to see.: D
@Looshiana - Oh! *squirms* I am SO excited! I can't wait to see.: D
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37