Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crownfire Camp <
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
@Salathielly it's 'cause they love me lol
@Salathielly it's 'cause they love me lol
@rotdeer - Well, brilliant luck, you! <3 All your love paid off.
@rotdeer - Well, brilliant luck, you! <3 All your love paid off.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly no seriously tho I was also surprised. If that sand/sand kid could stop tempting me to keep her that would be so good hahaha.
@Salathielly no seriously tho I was also surprised. If that sand/sand kid could stop tempting me to keep her that would be so good hahaha.
@rotdeer - Ugh yes look at that cute little face. D: I mean the wildclaws are gorgeous too but. Baby coatl dragons and also just beautiful and sandy and so adorable.
@rotdeer - Ugh yes look at that cute little face. D: I mean the wildclaws are gorgeous too but. Baby coatl dragons and also just beautiful and sandy and so adorable.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@rotdeer

May I be added to the general ping list, please?
@rotdeer

May I be added to the general ping list, please?
F6PzY75.jpg
@BlanketMonster sure! Thanks for your interest.
@BlanketMonster sure! Thanks for your interest.
A new kid. 40G, or 40kt, or 4 adult fodder. Feel free to haggle? @ApostasiaAin @Salathielly @bugkid @Damindra @Rolyo @Thorbjorn @CatkinStarchild @BlanketMonster [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40555287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405553/40555287_350.png[/img] [/url]
A new kid. 40G, or 40kt, or 4 adult fodder. Feel free to haggle?

@ApostasiaAin @Salathielly @bugkid @Damindra @Rolyo @Thorbjorn @CatkinStarchild @BlanketMonster

40555287_350.png
@rotdeer

I'll take her for 40kt!
@rotdeer

I'll take her for 40kt!
F6PzY75.jpg
@Rotdeer *cough* *splutter* this is why I should check FR every morning. What a beauty that girl was! I'll keep an eye out for the next one :D
@Rotdeer *cough* *splutter* this is why I should check FR every morning. What a beauty that girl was! I'll keep an eye out for the next one :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild I plan on popping them on the nest like clockwork so expect more in about a month lol. I love this pair!
@CatkinStarchild I plan on popping them on the nest like clockwork so expect more in about a month lol. I love this pair!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28