Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sanguinity Flower
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RinnaBear YAY! I'm so excited :D Added the lore to Kira (will go back and format it better when I have the time), and I was scanning through and saw this [quote]Ownership of a Sanguinity Flower is illegal in many flights, the few exceptions are Plague and Shadow.[/quote] oh [i]oh no[/i] [i]oh nonono[/i] I'm being illegal lol There's nothing to see here *waves hands around*
@RinnaBear

YAY! I'm so excited :D

Added the lore to Kira (will go back and format it better when I have the time), and I was scanning through and saw this
Quote:
Ownership of a Sanguinity Flower is illegal in many flights, the few exceptions are Plague and Shadow.

oh

oh no

oh nonono

I'm being illegal lol

There's nothing to see here *waves hands around*
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper

Don't mind me! I'm TOTALLY not giving a DANGEROUS MONSTER to someone living where it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Nuhuh. No way.
@BlackJasper

Don't mind me! I'm TOTALLY not giving a DANGEROUS MONSTER to someone living where it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Nuhuh. No way.
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
@RinnaBear

Well, I've found someone interested in keeping a Sanguinity Flower (thankfully, they're plague)

The user is Arra, and they'd like to see the imps :D

~

and this place where it is highly forbidden totally does not already own a Sanguinity Flower (luckily, this one seems to be of high intelligence, unluckily, it is of high intelligence; but it has a curse placed upon it currently and is of

no threat? Kinda?)

@RinnaBear

Well, I've found someone interested in keeping a Sanguinity Flower (thankfully, they're plague)

The user is Arra, and they'd like to see the imps :D

~

and this place where it is highly forbidden totally does not already own a Sanguinity Flower (luckily, this one seems to be of high intelligence, unluckily, it is of high intelligence; but it has a curse placed upon it currently and is of

no threat? Kinda?)

18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@BlackJasper
Thank you so much for making an interest check! That's so nice of you! Well! I will waste not time in talking to them! Have you shown them the thread?
(Luckily, this person has no knowledge of such illegal actions, and TOTALLY did not oversee the sale of such a creature in any way.))
@BlackJasper
Thank you so much for making an interest check! That's so nice of you! Well! I will waste not time in talking to them! Have you shown them the thread?
(Luckily, this person has no knowledge of such illegal actions, and TOTALLY did not oversee the sale of such a creature in any way.))
Please click my kids!

@RinnaBear

I did! I sent them a link to the thread (they're looking for Princes of Hell and I just thought these babies were too perfect :P)
Quote:
But I'd love a ping for the Sanguinity Flowers hatchlings :)

^ what they said

What illegal actions? There's totally nothing illegal here *hurriedly covers up conversation*

But seriously, that's also such a cool lore rule (And will totally confuse anyone that looks at my dragon's bio, looks at my lair, and looks back down)
@RinnaBear

I did! I sent them a link to the thread (they're looking for Princes of Hell and I just thought these babies were too perfect :P)
Quote:
But I'd love a ping for the Sanguinity Flowers hatchlings :)

^ what they said

What illegal actions? There's totally nothing illegal here *hurriedly covers up conversation*

But seriously, that's also such a cool lore rule (And will totally confuse anyone that looks at my dragon's bio, looks at my lair, and looks back down)
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

@BlackJasper
I'm...
It's just...
It's so...
I'm so FLATTERED.
People are geniunely enjoying something I made. It's mind blowing. It kind of makes me want to cry. They'll be happy tears, though! I am so happy @Koray accidentally scried them!
@BlackJasper
I'm...
It's just...
It's so...
I'm so FLATTERED.
People are geniunely enjoying something I made. It's mind blowing. It kind of makes me want to cry. They'll be happy tears, though! I am so happy @Koray accidentally scried them!
Please click my kids!

@BlackJasper
I almost forgot! There will NOT be a nest full of potentially dangerous/illegal creatures hatching tomorrow! Not a chance! *wink wink*
@BlackJasper
I almost forgot! There will NOT be a nest full of potentially dangerous/illegal creatures hatching tomorrow! Not a chance! *wink wink*
Please click my kids!

I got a mate for Gomorrah (a babe I got from you when I was in Shadow). I'd love to help breed these totally not dangerous illegal beauties. ;3 I'm willing to rent Shadow nests to stay lore friendly. You can also PM me anytime! :) Here's the pair, starting with Gomorrah: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30278431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302785/30278431_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31917232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319173/31917232_350.png[/img] [/url] @RinnaBear
I got a mate for Gomorrah (a babe I got from you when I was in Shadow).
I'd love to help breed these totally not dangerous illegal beauties. ;3
I'm willing to rent Shadow nests to stay lore friendly.

You can also PM me anytime! :)

Here's the pair, starting with Gomorrah:

30278431_350.png

31917232_350.png

@RinnaBear
@VaultTec
HE'S GORGEOUS. Would you like to be added to the breeders list?
@VaultTec
HE'S GORGEOUS. Would you like to be added to the breeders list?
Please click my kids!

@BlackJasper
They're here.
THEY'RE HERE!
I'm on mobile, so I can't post any pictures, but they're on the last page of my lair, so go take your pick!!!
@BlackJasper
They're here.
THEY'RE HERE!
I'm on mobile, so I can't post any pictures, but they're on the last page of my lair, so go take your pick!!!
Please click my kids!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11