Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *•TCH•*{HIATUS}
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 71
[img]https://s20.postimg.org/l97sr5qod/post_vista.png[/img] @StarCookies Holy crap.... really? Well... I'm not gonna pass this off! I've got my eye on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=260811&tab=dragon&did=32376191]Grace here[/url], and I'm willing to pay handsomely for her... [i]coughipromiseroyal'sadoptisalmostdonecough coughicanmakeyouanotheroneortwoforhercough[/i]
post_vista.png

@StarCookies

Holy crap.... really? Well... I'm not gonna pass this off! I've got my eye on Grace here, and I'm willing to pay handsomely for her... coughipromiseroyal'sadoptisalmostdonecough coughicanmakeyouanotheroneortwoforhercough
I need a new signature.
@StarCookies Aura and Amaize, please c: (Not because they're the cheapest, BUT I just think they're the prettiest...)
@StarCookies Aura and Amaize, please c: (Not because they're the cheapest, BUT I just think they're the prettiest...)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2177929][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZiiyY1X.png[/img][/url][/center]
ZiiyY1X.png
@StarCookies

Around how much for CIllian and Peachwing? :3 (Separately or together)
@StarCookies

Around how much for CIllian and Peachwing? :3 (Separately or together)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@queenred
Yup! 100kt together!
@reikimuroichi
Sky high has been taken. Midnight Glow I'm only willing to part with the imp since Lemon was a friendship gift, the imp would be 20kt. Scarlet blood would be 40kt together
@kasey64 sending!
@queenred
Yup! 100kt together!
@reikimuroichi
Sky high has been taken. Midnight Glow I'm only willing to part with the imp since Lemon was a friendship gift, the imp would be 20kt. Scarlet blood would be 40kt together
@kasey64 sending!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Allison0717
Was hoping 50kt!
40kt for the mints!

@luminousnoble
yes, really! How high would you go?
(sorry, I don't really have other coatls/ SD/ boggies I really want to keep!)

@braveeguana
sending!

@soullessARMY
About 210kt for Peach and 35kt for cillian!
@Allison0717
Was hoping 50kt!
40kt for the mints!

@luminousnoble
yes, really! How high would you go?
(sorry, I don't really have other coatls/ SD/ boggies I really want to keep!)

@braveeguana
sending!

@soullessARMY
About 210kt for Peach and 35kt for cillian!
@StarCookies

Rip my wallet can only afford Cillian ;w;
@StarCookies

Rip my wallet can only afford Cillian ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@soullessARMY
that's fine! so are you interested?
@soullessARMY
that's fine! so are you interested?
@StarCookies

Yes please :3 CR?
@StarCookies

Yes please :3 CR?

@soullessARMY
I will send them over via cr in a bit!
@soullessARMY
I will send them over via cr in a bit!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 71