Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Impulse Sellers Club (multi shops)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Res. Post 1 - Welcome & Pinglist
Res. Post 1 - Welcome & Pinglist
Acolight 2016/08/15 - 2017/09/08 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Windie 2017/09/09 - Forever

Zock-sie || Female || She/her || Taurus || INFT-J || FR+3

tumblr_inline_nxqzzmOUyn1ts73zp_540.png
Res. Post 2 - Hatchlings (And Adults under 1 month)
Res. Post 2 - Hatchlings (And Adults under 1 month)
Acolight 2016/08/15 - 2017/09/08 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Windie 2017/09/09 - Forever

Res. Post 3 - Adults (Over 1 month)
Res. Post 3 - Adults (Over 1 month)

Res. Post 4 - Raffles/Contests/Giveaway's
Coming Soon! Clearing out lots of old Impulse Buys!
Res. Post 4 - Raffles/Contests/Giveaway's
Coming Soon! Clearing out lots of old Impulse Buys!

Res. Post 5 - Misc. Or Sold Dragons
Res. Post 5 - Misc. Or Sold Dragons

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/R5ROdAz.png[/img][/center]
R5ROdAz.png
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Hello and welcome to TheOtherKirby's Mini-Shop!

Rules
1. Listed prices can be a bit negotiable, and they can be paid in mixed currencies and possibly in items (as evaluated by lowest auction house price). Generally, my gem:treasure ratio is 1g:800t, and I will base LAH prices on that.
2. You can request that any two dragons from my lair be bred together, but I may refuse if one in the pair is being used for a personal project. I have intended pairs listed below.
3. You have one week from the time I send the CR to pick up the dragon you're trying to purchase from me. It is being treated as already purchased and therefore not for sale while it is in the CR. If it sits there for more than a week, I will cancel the CR and return it to being on sale.
4. This shop runs on a first-come-first-served basis for the most part, but if you have a particular hatchling in mind (like wanting a specific gender or breed), let me know and I will ping you when I get that hatchling. If you have a very particular hatchling in mind (like a specific color combination), you can ask me in advance or when you see it to reserve such a hatchling for you. Reserved hatchlings will be unavailable to anyone but the person with the reservation for five days, and reservations will cost an extra 25% of the original cost, to be paid when buying the dragon.
5. I don't mind at all if these dragons get exalted, but I'd prefer you name them before doing so!

Pinglists
Let me know if you'd like to be pinged for when particular pairs come off cooldown or if I get a particular hatchling from established pairings (i.e. a snapper from Breaker and Scripture)!

Particular Pairs
Bloodstone.Garnet- SoullessRogue

Specific Gender or Breed

Reservations
Hello and welcome to TheOtherKirby's Mini-Shop!

Rules
1. Listed prices can be a bit negotiable, and they can be paid in mixed currencies and possibly in items (as evaluated by lowest auction house price). Generally, my gem:treasure ratio is 1g:800t, and I will base LAH prices on that.
2. You can request that any two dragons from my lair be bred together, but I may refuse if one in the pair is being used for a personal project. I have intended pairs listed below.
3. You have one week from the time I send the CR to pick up the dragon you're trying to purchase from me. It is being treated as already purchased and therefore not for sale while it is in the CR. If it sits there for more than a week, I will cancel the CR and return it to being on sale.
4. This shop runs on a first-come-first-served basis for the most part, but if you have a particular hatchling in mind (like wanting a specific gender or breed), let me know and I will ping you when I get that hatchling. If you have a very particular hatchling in mind (like a specific color combination), you can ask me in advance or when you see it to reserve such a hatchling for you. Reserved hatchlings will be unavailable to anyone but the person with the reservation for five days, and reservations will cost an extra 25% of the original cost, to be paid when buying the dragon.
5. I don't mind at all if these dragons get exalted, but I'd prefer you name them before doing so!

Pinglists
Let me know if you'd like to be pinged for when particular pairs come off cooldown or if I get a particular hatchling from established pairings (i.e. a snapper from Breaker and Scripture)!

Particular Pairs
Bloodstone.Garnet- SoullessRogue

Specific Gender or Breed

Reservations
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Dragons for Sale

Hatchlings

Young adult

RTB
Dragons for Sale

Hatchlings

Young adult

RTB
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

My Impulse Pairings
These are recurring pairings of my very own impulsively obtained dragons and project breeding pairs! To save on lair space, I don't constantly breed all my pairings. If you see a pair that's not on cooldown and would like a hatchling from them, let me know! You can also request other dragons from my lair be bred together, but I may say no if they're planned for a breeding project at time.
(Quick breeding cards to be added soon, but I'll leave the dragon names as placeholders in the meantime.)
Breaker.Scripture- Cooldown
MrFreckles.Charizard- Cooldown
Charizard.Halloween- Cooldown
MAROON.Noire- Cooldown
Emanon.Calypso- Cooldown
Mariner.Iola- Cooldown
Bloodstone.Garnet-Cooldown
My Impulse Pairings
These are recurring pairings of my very own impulsively obtained dragons and project breeding pairs! To save on lair space, I don't constantly breed all my pairings. If you see a pair that's not on cooldown and would like a hatchling from them, let me know! You can also request other dragons from my lair be bred together, but I may say no if they're planned for a breeding project at time.
(Quick breeding cards to be added soon, but I'll leave the dragon names as placeholders in the meantime.)
Breaker.Scripture- Cooldown
MrFreckles.Charizard- Cooldown
Charizard.Halloween- Cooldown
MAROON.Noire- Cooldown
Emanon.Calypso- Cooldown
Mariner.Iola- Cooldown
Bloodstone.Garnet-Cooldown
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

[center][color=purple][size=4][u][b]Art for Your New Dergs![/b][/u][/size] Surely your new purchases (and perhaps even your lovelies back in your lair) would like some new art or lore! Pamper your dragons with these extra services![/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2093359][img]http://i.imgur.com/5Ikixen.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/wlz35115gjipz9m/254672aff1.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Art for Your New Dergs!
Surely your new purchases (and perhaps even your lovelies back in your lair) would like some new art or lore! Pamper your dragons with these extra services!

5Ikixen.png

254672aff1.png
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21