Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Whole Note Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
^_^
^_^
wI4Lh9z.png
Oh, thanks @StarJuice !!!!
Oh, thanks @StarJuice !!!!
wI4Lh9z.png
Wow! Your dragons are so pretty! Do you have a general pinglist that I can be added to?
Wow! Your dragons are so pretty! Do you have a general pinglist that I can be added to?
@MalvaFiorus

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much :D

Sure thing! You are officially the first person to ask to be on a pinglist in my thread :)
@MalvaFiorus

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much :D

Sure thing! You are officially the first person to ask to be on a pinglist in my thread :)
wI4Lh9z.png
@IAmColour

Really? I'm surprised no one has been here before! They're beautiful. I'd love to support you and buy a hatchling, but I'm running out of money fast! XD
@IAmColour

Really? I'm surprised no one has been here before! They're beautiful. I'd love to support you and buy a hatchling, but I'm running out of money fast! XD
@MalvaFiorus

Thank you :) I just started up today, so I'm really excited that anyone (you, apparently!) is interested!

Ahh yes, I feel the pain. If you do decide you want one, I'd be happy to hold them for you until you have the money ^_^
@MalvaFiorus

Thank you :) I just started up today, so I'm really excited that anyone (you, apparently!) is interested!

Ahh yes, I feel the pain. If you do decide you want one, I'd be happy to hold them for you until you have the money ^_^
wI4Lh9z.png
@IAmColour

I wish you the best in all of your endeavors~ I'll let my sister know you're here. :)

I'd absolutely love the Nocturne hatching~ *frantically starts to sell stuff* XD
@IAmColour

I wish you the best in all of your endeavors~ I'll let my sister know you're here. :)

I'd absolutely love the Nocturne hatching~ *frantically starts to sell stuff* XD
@IAmColour
Scrummaged up the money~ Any name suggestions?
@IAmColour
Scrummaged up the money~ Any name suggestions?
@MalvaFiorus

Oh, that's very nice of you :D Thanks!

Okay, I'll pull him off the AH and send a CR- just add your contributions whenever you're ready, there is no hurry!
@MalvaFiorus

Oh, that's very nice of you :D Thanks!

Okay, I'll pull him off the AH and send a CR- just add your contributions whenever you're ready, there is no hurry!
wI4Lh9z.png
@IAmColour

Woops, already bought him~ But thats okay. :)
@IAmColour

Woops, already bought him~ But thats okay. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47