Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Flash Sale - 15 gems for G1 Pairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SkylineFields

Just saw that and was like "Oh... Why did I ask XD" Sending in! Plus a bonus to help this whole cute thing along!

(Granted, I may do names with a suffix of the generation marker, rather than before. I like my names all nice~)
@SkylineFields

Just saw that and was like "Oh... Why did I ask XD" Sending in! Plus a bonus to help this whole cute thing along!

(Granted, I may do names with a suffix of the generation marker, rather than before. I like my names all nice~)
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
Two new Pairs added
Two new Pairs added
New Lonely Heart added
New Lonely Heart added
Help these lovelies out!
Help these lovelies out!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@skylinefields

I would be very interested in joining this endeavor. I have my own search for G1s to work on a breeding project of my own (to eventually produce a perfect, even pedigree G10...working on a G5 right now).

I even have a handful of G1s that I have rescued and have NO idea what to do with! Can I be on a ping list if you get a spot open for another G1?
@skylinefields

I would be very interested in joining this endeavor. I have my own search for G1s to work on a breeding project of my own (to eventually produce a perfect, even pedigree G10...working on a G5 right now).

I even have a handful of G1s that I have rescued and have NO idea what to do with! Can I be on a ping list if you get a spot open for another G1?
jt3PpxV.png
@fennekin Just a reminder now that your G1 Sweethearts can nest - Don't Forget to let me know ping back how many eggs you get. =D
@fennekin Just a reminder now that your G1 Sweethearts can nest - Don't Forget to let me know ping back how many eggs you get. =D
[quote name="SkylineFields" date=2017-02-07 07:11:29] @fennekin Just a reminder now that your G1 Sweethearts can nest - Don't Forget to let me know ping back how many eggs you get. =D [/quote] I got three of 'em, they nested right on schedule! Will update with the hatchies O:
SkylineFields wrote on 2017-02-07:

I got three of 'em, they nested right on schedule! Will update with the hatchies O:
he/they | sorry i barely post lol
@Fosterson I would love your help and to see what you have for unbreed G1's. I just put together a spreadsheet so I can add others Loney-Hearts even if I don't have room. The whole purpose is to find mates and give them a chance. ;)
@Fosterson I would love your help and to see what you have for unbreed G1's. I just put together a spreadsheet so I can add others Loney-Hearts even if I don't have room. The whole purpose is to find mates and give them a chance. ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13