Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ∴• Turtle's Lore Hatchery!{2}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
also, forgot to say, is it possible that you could breed them to have light eyes?

if not that's okay C:
also, forgot to say, is it possible that you could breed them to have light eyes?

if not that's okay C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Herdofturtles *Whispers* Yo, wanna be affiliates? :D My hatchery is linked in my signature
@Herdofturtles *Whispers* Yo, wanna be affiliates? :D My hatchery is linked in my signature
waterfull.png
@herdofturtles

I'm not sure about a name yet, but when I see it, I'm sure a name will come to me! I'm also not sure what gender id prefer yet either but, again. I guess i'll just see which one I like best when they've hatched :D as for lore length, I don't mind! I guess just as much as is with the ones you have for sale atm?
@herdofturtles

I'm not sure about a name yet, but when I see it, I'm sure a name will come to me! I'm also not sure what gender id prefer yet either but, again. I guess i'll just see which one I like best when they've hatched :D as for lore length, I don't mind! I guess just as much as is with the ones you have for sale atm?
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[columns][img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/Salathielly/Hatchery/symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png[/img][nextcol]Affiliate bump![/columns]
symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png Affiliate bump!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Affiliate bump! (Nice banner btw; it wouldn't load for me before so I just saw it now XD)
Affiliate bump! (Nice banner btw; it wouldn't load for me before so I just saw it now XD)
waterfull.png
@HerdOfTurtles

Could you put me on the ping list for your sun and moon pair?

Friendly bump! :)
@HerdOfTurtles

Could you put me on the ping list for your sun and moon pair?

Friendly bump! :)
Dbg1Fcw.png
(created by CinnamonThief)
@HerdOfTurtles Wintergreen mynt wants to be an affiliate! 7gSk.gif
@HerdOfTurtles Wintergreen mynt wants to be an affiliate! 7gSk.gif
1151.Pots200.DarkerAndDarker_zpsqrvqdpyy.png giphy.gif mainbadge.png
also general pinglist?
also general pinglist?
@Herdofturtles have more money now, will buy shatter and fracture, breeding pair
@Herdofturtles have more money now, will buy shatter and fracture, breeding pair
@HerdOfTurtles they're relatives can't do that will buy the male
@HerdOfTurtles they're relatives can't do that will buy the male
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12