Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | I Really Heckin Need Space: The Sequel
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Zygon is there a certain amount of treasure you are looking for for him? (sorry about the second ping)
@Zygon is there a certain amount of treasure you are looking for for him? (sorry about the second ping)
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunSIllusion Oops, sorry about that misping! I won't need an egg, though, he isn't that expensive. I was thinking in the 100k area, but I can negotiate, and I'll take items as partial payment. Either gems or treasure is fine, at a 1:860 ratio.
@TheSunSIllusion Oops, sorry about that misping! I won't need an egg, though, he isn't that expensive. I was thinking in the 100k area, but I can negotiate, and I'll take items as partial payment. Either gems or treasure is fine, at a 1:860 ratio.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Hello! Cobalt [the 2 year old skydancer] is really pretty! Is there a specific price range you have for him? [Sorry I'm really bad with offering stuff/prices]
Hello! Cobalt [the 2 year old skydancer] is really pretty! Is there a specific price range you have for him? [Sorry I'm really bad with offering stuff/prices]
Enchanted Remains Dainty Lilypad Potted Deepmine Fungi Azurite
@Souta Well, I think @TheSunsIllusion was interested, but they haven't been on. Like I said to them, I was hoping for around 100k, and I am totally open to item trades.
@Souta Well, I think @TheSunsIllusion was interested, but they haven't been on. Like I said to them, I was hoping for around 100k, and I am totally open to item trades.

Oh okay! Would 30 gems and 80k treasure be okay?
Oh okay! Would 30 gems and 80k treasure be okay?
@Souta Yeah, that would be great! I think I'll wait until tomorrow, just to see if the other person comes on, but I'll send it first thing if they don't, if that is okay.
@Souta Yeah, that would be great! I think I'll wait until tomorrow, just to see if the other person comes on, but I'll send it first thing if they don't, if that is okay.

Yeah ofcourse, thank you!
Yeah ofcourse, thank you!
@Zygon sorry i was busy all day :'0 if you want you can give him to Souta c:
@Zygon sorry i was busy all day :'0 if you want you can give him to Souta c:
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion No, you have him fair and square! You offered first, so he's yours. Is the 100k good with you?
@TheSunsIllusion No, you have him fair and square! You offered first, so he's yours. Is the 100k good with you?

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14