Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seven Chances • 7-Digit Rescue
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Tox May I by sylva here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3769206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37693/3769206_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tox

May I by sylva here?

3769206_350.png
@Deshychan: That would be fine, meanwhile I sold dragons and have now space that I could hold him a few days but if it so works that is very good! :-)
I sniped him for 5kT and will no Treasures for him, hope he gets a good home, the good old boy. Send you CR.
@Deshychan: That would be fine, meanwhile I sold dragons and have now space that I could hold him a few days but if it so works that is very good! :-)
I sniped him for 5kT and will no Treasures for him, hope he gets a good home, the good old boy. Send you CR.
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt i will take him off your hands ^^
That way i can work on leveling him up !
@andersbegabt i will take him off your hands ^^
That way i can work on leveling him up !
+8hrs to flight rising time
@ZoeyRedbird

Yes you may! Just send a CR for 35kT and she's all yours. c:
@ZoeyRedbird

Yes you may! Just send a CR for 35kT and she's all yours. c:
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox

Awesome! Thank you!
@Tox

Awesome! Thank you!
@katemarsh if Souda's still available, i'd like to take him?
@katemarsh if Souda's still available, i'd like to take him?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Tox I didn't see anything on the first post so I may just be blind, but how do we advertise dragons? ^-^
@Tox I didn't see anything on the first post so I may just be blind, but how do we advertise dragons? ^-^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream

Just message me! Show me the dragon you want to advertise, and I'll put them under the advertisements section with a price based on the work put into them and your name at the bottom to the contacted. c:
@PlatinumDream

Just message me! Show me the dragon you want to advertise, and I'll put them under the advertisements section with a price based on the work put into them and your name at the bottom to the contacted. c:
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@After @VivaPinata

Two new dragons in advertisements!
@After @VivaPinata

Two new dragons in advertisements!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
The new AH is either going to make my job a lot easier (searching dragons by ID! yay!) or a lot harder (people snapping up all the low-priced 7-digits before I can! boo!). I suppose if it helps find 7-digits homes, it's doing what I want it to do. We'll see!

In any case, the option to advertise dragons here or send them to me or my helpers will always be available!
The new AH is either going to make my job a lot easier (searching dragons by ID! yay!) or a lot harder (people snapping up all the low-priced 7-digits before I can! boo!). I suppose if it helps find 7-digits homes, it's doing what I want it to do. We'll see!

In any case, the option to advertise dragons here or send them to me or my helpers will always be available!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15