Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE - Free Dragons!! [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
@Snakefang7 @etherealviscera @comatosepinecone @PyroWyvern @CrystaltheDragon @Kaiiso @SoulLugia11 @Caritas @AxelDerp

The generated number was 9135, so the tenth and final winner is...

@Permyriad !!!

Congrats! Which dragon would you like? :)

Best of luck next time for all those who did not win! Would you like me to ping you if/when I do another raffle? (I'll assume you missed this post if I don't get a response and add you automatically, just so no one gets left out, but I will certainly remove you at any time if you ask :) )
@Snakefang7 @etherealviscera @comatosepinecone @PyroWyvern @CrystaltheDragon @Kaiiso @SoulLugia11 @Caritas @AxelDerp

The generated number was 9135, so the tenth and final winner is...

@Permyriad !!!

Congrats! Which dragon would you like? :)

Best of luck next time for all those who did not win! Would you like me to ping you if/when I do another raffle? (I'll assume you missed this post if I don't get a response and add you automatically, just so no one gets left out, but I will certainly remove you at any time if you ask :) )

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie may I have morpheus?
@Ansodie may I have morpheus?
Uf8EgNV.png
@FioraCheris It's meant to be only dragons on page 3 or 4... but this time, I'll say yes :) I'll send him right over!
@FioraCheris It's meant to be only dragons on page 3 or 4... but this time, I'll say yes :) I'll send him right over!

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I would like Tiamat if that's still on the table.
@Ansodie Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I would like Tiamat if that's still on the table.
PlagueNest_zpsevfrol1i.gif
made by wakor
@ShinysMindPalace No problem, she's still available - I'll send her over right away!
@ShinysMindPalace No problem, she's still available - I'll send her over right away!

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie

Yay! May I have Eos if he is still available?
@Ansodie

Yay! May I have Eos if he is still available?
tzdYBHr.png
@RoarinRae Of course, I'll send him over now!
@RoarinRae Of course, I'll send him over now!

Jj1wYYO.png
This giveaway raffle is open for entry again! The raffle will be live on Tuesday, June 13, at 19:00 server time, so please submit a number between 1 and 61,317 by 18:50 that day at the very latest!

The first page post has all the updated information if you'd like a refresh on what this raffle is :)

Pinglist: @SoulLugia11 @Ilovepits @PhantomRyker @Volatilis @RoarinRae @Myrtus @Goldenpriestess @Darksaphira @Butterblume @Babysaxon @AxelDerp @BlackMgaic @ShinysMindPalace @VenusZebra118 @thunderisland @ocarins @Spycopoth @Snakefang7 @Phoenixofwar @etherealviscera @SpiritualEyes @comatosepinecone @PyroWyvern @CuriousLoli @CrystaltheDragon @Kaiiso @Permyriad @Deerluxe @Caritas @FioraCheris @Ritten

(Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this pinglist at any time)
This giveaway raffle is open for entry again! The raffle will be live on Tuesday, June 13, at 19:00 server time, so please submit a number between 1 and 61,317 by 18:50 that day at the very latest!

The first page post has all the updated information if you'd like a refresh on what this raffle is :)

Pinglist: @SoulLugia11 @Ilovepits @PhantomRyker @Volatilis @RoarinRae @Myrtus @Goldenpriestess @Darksaphira @Butterblume @Babysaxon @AxelDerp @BlackMgaic @ShinysMindPalace @VenusZebra118 @thunderisland @ocarins @Spycopoth @Snakefang7 @Phoenixofwar @etherealviscera @SpiritualEyes @comatosepinecone @PyroWyvern @CuriousLoli @CrystaltheDragon @Kaiiso @Permyriad @Deerluxe @Caritas @FioraCheris @Ritten

(Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this pinglist at any time)

Jj1wYYO.png
I would like 1111 if it's not already taken
I would like 1111 if it's not already taken
PlagueNest_zpsevfrol1i.gif
made by wakor
May I have 8888?
May I have 8888?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29