Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5
@Airaly 4 please if i can still
@Airaly 4 please if i can still
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic
Perfect, sending him right now!

@Caiathil
Ok the fae is still Avaiable! I'm sending a cr.
@BlackMgaic
Perfect, sending him right now!

@Caiathil
Ok the fae is still Avaiable! I'm sending a cr.
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airaly thank you so much!
@Airaly thank you so much!
r7LsxK2.png
is Masuk still available?
is Masuk still available?
Sorry, I meant Masul!
Sorry, I meant Masul!
Has it not gone through yet or am I looking in the wrong place? Sorry, new to all of this >.<
Has it not gone through yet or am I looking in the wrong place? Sorry, new to all of this >.<
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif

by sindragosa
@vesana
I'm sorry, Masul is taken already :c

@BlackMgaic
This is my bad, actually Masul is nesting and I can't give him to you until he's free D: I totally forgot about his nesting! I'm going to send him as soon as I hatch his eggs. Sorry for this delay ;___;

@Caiathil
You should have your fae waiting for you now! I hadn't send the cr yet, so you did nothing wrong :)
@vesana
I'm sorry, Masul is taken already :c

@BlackMgaic
This is my bad, actually Masul is nesting and I can't give him to you until he's free D: I totally forgot about his nesting! I'm going to send him as soon as I hatch his eggs. Sorry for this delay ;___;

@Caiathil
You should have your fae waiting for you now! I hadn't send the cr yet, so you did nothing wrong :)
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
No problem! Thank you for letting me know.
No problem! Thank you for letting me know.
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif

by sindragosa
@Airaly no worries! Take as much time as you need to finish; I'm still new so I don't mind waiting for a pretty dragon to make more pretties
@Airaly no worries! Take as much time as you need to finish; I'm still new so I don't mind waiting for a pretty dragon to make more pretties
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5