Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5
As the title says, I have some hatchlings and older dragons that are going to be exalted if no one takes them, so please ask for every derg you'd like in your lair, I'll set up a cr for you! You just have to be from this Welcome Week and they'll be totally free^^ (they are at fodder price for non-newbies!) Avaiable dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29233750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292338/29233750_350.png[/img]
As the title says, I have some hatchlings and older dragons that are going to be exalted if no one takes them, so please ask for every derg you'd like in your lair, I'll set up a cr for you! You just have to be from this Welcome Week and they'll be totally free^^ (they are at fodder price for non-newbies!)

Avaiable dragons:

29233750_350.png
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airarly I'm not new, but may I buy the first one?
@Airarly I'm not new, but may I buy the first one?

2m7ddvs.png

lco07.gif
@Airaly

Heyo! :)

May I have the last Fae please?
@Airaly

Heyo! :)

May I have the last Fae please?
@airaly
May I have 2,4,or 6
@airaly
May I have 2,4,or 6
@silvermoonie
The price is normal fodder price, so 6000t and he'll be yours^^

@Derp6072
Sure thing! sendin him right now c:

@livingnightmare
They're all avaiable, which one you'd prefer?^^
@silvermoonie
The price is normal fodder price, so 6000t and he'll be yours^^

@Derp6072
Sure thing! sendin him right now c:

@livingnightmare
They're all avaiable, which one you'd prefer?^^
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
4 please
4 please
@livingnightmare
Sure! Sending a cr right now.
@livingnightmare
Sure! Sending a cr right now.
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
If any are left I would love to have one to start my collection :D
If any are left I would love to have one to start my collection :D
r7LsxK2.png
May I have the fae please? :)
May I have the fae please? :)
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif

by sindragosa
@BlackMgaic
Sure thing! 2, 3, 4 are still available if you like one^^ I will be adding new hatchlings in the next days anyway, if you prefer to wait!

@Caiathil
I'm waiting for the person above you to decide, since he arrived first! If he chooses the faé would you like something else? I'm going to post new hatchlings in the next days anyway!
@BlackMgaic
Sure thing! 2, 3, 4 are still available if you like one^^ I will be adding new hatchlings in the next days anyway, if you prefer to wait!

@Caiathil
I'm waiting for the person above you to decide, since he arrived first! If he chooses the faé would you like something else? I'm going to post new hatchlings in the next days anyway!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
1 2 3 4 5