Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Title says it all. Have as many dragons as you want. Do not exalt your dragons. That's all. I, however, will keep Pahvuvia.

Tag me, please.
Title says it all. Have as many dragons as you want. Do not exalt your dragons. That's all. I, however, will keep Pahvuvia.

Tag me, please.
c0df6b4e_0014_47b1_a4cb_5e39ddd6a819_by_vulpusgryphyx-d9smgs4.png
@VulpusGryphyx can I have midnight sea and sky forge pls?
@VulpusGryphyx can I have midnight sea and sky forge pls?
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
Can I have Solvena, Rhea, and Buckwheat? Also, if you have familiars or apparel to give away, I would appreciate some. @VulpusGryphyx
Can I have Solvena, Rhea, and Buckwheat? Also, if you have familiars or apparel to give away, I would appreciate some. @VulpusGryphyx
U58SZuw.png
@VulpusGryphyx May I have Baagh, Shade, Reaper and Snowflake?

If that's too many please let me know. I'm very new and I'd love to have some new dragons!

Edit: I will happily taken any dragons that are unwanted, too. c: I love breeding them and training them in the Coliseum.
@VulpusGryphyx May I have Baagh, Shade, Reaper and Snowflake?

If that's too many please let me know. I'm very new and I'd love to have some new dragons!

Edit: I will happily taken any dragons that are unwanted, too. c: I love breeding them and training them in the Coliseum.
@VulpusGryphyx
i would love Dust, and anything else u are giving away if possible! tysm !!
@VulpusGryphyx
i would love Dust, and anything else u are giving away if possible! tysm !!
@VulpusGryphyx
I would love to have Dust, please! He's a very pretty imp :)

Edit: It seems that someone has posted above me wanting the same dragon. Ignore my post, they deserve it as they posted first
@VulpusGryphyx
I would love to have Dust, please! He's a very pretty imp :)

Edit: It seems that someone has posted above me wanting the same dragon. Ignore my post, they deserve it as they posted first
Gy5sOWI.png
@VulpusGryphyx
May I please have Augure and Mortem? If you're leaving, may i please have skins/apparel/familiars,don't have too. I'm just 3 days old (my acc)
@VulpusGryphyx
May I please have Augure and Mortem? If you're leaving, may i please have skins/apparel/familiars,don't have too. I'm just 3 days old (my acc)
QC0bKzc.jpg
^
And anything else please!! Auctually, as many as dragons as possible, only if you don't mind c:
^
And anything else please!! Auctually, as many as dragons as possible, only if you don't mind c:
QC0bKzc.jpg
@MiddayMoon01 Sent~ Enjoy!
@MiddayMoon01 Sent~ Enjoy!
@NotToYourFace Sent~ Enjoy!
@NotToYourFace Sent~ Enjoy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10