Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Welcome! Free Dragons for New Players!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48
Bump~
Bump~
zyvrj7C.png rkylBBV.png x0CMhAc.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
~Bump~
~Bump~
@EmeraldDragon13 I am still interested in Garou! I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I've been bogged down by work and stuff. I can do 10000 treasure, just send the CR whenever you can!
@EmeraldDragon13 I am still interested in Garou! I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I've been bogged down by work and stuff. I can do 10000 treasure, just send the CR whenever you can!
@SavagePidge Okay, good to hear! I totally get that life takes over your time, in the end this is just a game to do in your free time. :) I'll send a CR your way!
@SavagePidge Okay, good to hear! I totally get that life takes over your time, in the end this is just a game to do in your free time. :) I'll send a CR your way!
~Bump~
~Bump~
hi, not sure if they're still available, but i'm really interested in getting these /.\ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315551/31555022_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312235/31223425_350.png[/img]
hi, not sure if they're still available, but i'm really interested in getting these /.\

31555022_350.png

31223425_350.png
Hi @Jackie123s4, They are indeed still available! I went and named the Nocturne you're interested in already, in preparation for training him up in the Coliseum. His name is Arring. Are you okay with him being named when I send him to you? The Mirror is still unnamed and ready to undertake the travel to your lair. I'll send them both via CR shortly! :)
Hi @Jackie123s4, They are indeed still available! I went and named the Nocturne you're interested in already, in preparation for training him up in the Coliseum. His name is Arring. Are you okay with him being named when I send him to you? The Mirror is still unnamed and ready to undertake the travel to your lair. I'll send them both via CR shortly! :)
Not a problem! Thank yooooooou!!~~
Not a problem! Thank yooooooou!!~~
?Bump~?
?Bump~?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48