Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Celestial Workings~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29
@SachiNaau
A shame, really. :(
@SachiNaau
A shame, really. :(
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
@sachinaau May i be added to the pinglist for the Deep realm pair? I love the colors and am debating if I want that baby if she isn't purchased yet. If she hasn't been picked up yet, I think I'll claim her if that's ok. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32609602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326097/32609602_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sachinaau
May i be added to the pinglist for the Deep realm pair? I love the colors and am debating if I want that baby if she isn't purchased yet.
If she hasn't been picked up yet, I think I'll claim her if that's ok.

32609602_350.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue I added you! :) She's still available, let me know if you want her, and I'll set up a private auction :)
@Perdurue I added you! :) She's still available, let me know if you want her, and I'll set up a private auction :)
yTyihHp.png
@sachinaau

Give me a few minutes to collect some monies and I will buy her. I really look forward to seeing babies in the future, particularly males.
@sachinaau

Give me a few minutes to collect some monies and I will buy her. I really look forward to seeing babies in the future, particularly males.
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue just a heads up, the kids go up to the AH tomorrow, and I can't promise the Deeprealm girl will be available after then. If you want me to hold on to her for a bit longer though, let me know! I do one week holdings for free :)
@Perdurue just a heads up, the kids go up to the AH tomorrow, and I can't promise the Deeprealm girl will be available after then. If you want me to hold on to her for a bit longer though, let me know! I do one week holdings for free :)
yTyihHp.png
@sachinaau

Sorry I had to go to work. I am ready when you are, if she is still available.
@sachinaau

Sorry I had to go to work. I am ready when you are, if she is still available.
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue no problem, I thought I'd remind you :) Set the private auction up!
@Perdurue no problem, I thought I'd remind you :) Set the private auction up!
yTyihHp.png
@SachiNaau Is Space Witch still available? If so, can I pay 10kt now and 5kt in a little while?
@SachiNaau Is Space Witch still available? If so, can I pay 10kt now and 5kt in a little while?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@sachinaau

Thank you!
@sachinaau

Thank you!
wpad1.gif
@fitz I'm sorry, she was JUST sold :( I can put you down for the pinglist of the pair if you want though, it seems quite popular, so I'll definitely breed them on the 5th when they come off cooldown!
@fitz I'm sorry, she was JUST sold :( I can put you down for the pinglist of the pair if you want though, it seems quite popular, so I'll definitely breed them on the 5th when they come off cooldown!
yTyihHp.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29