Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Celestial Workings~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Cuanman :,DD I feel you, especially on the tons of clothes, though I usually do that through the AH, better money :D *sweeps the 28 expired auctions notice under the rug and whistles inconspicuosly*
Deeprealm Vision for you then? Maybe there will be a female fae you like for a change this time :DD

@Sleffysin7 sure! I update the page as the spots fill up, don't worry :) Which one caught your eye? :)
@Cuanman :,DD I feel you, especially on the tons of clothes, though I usually do that through the AH, better money :D *sweeps the 28 expired auctions notice under the rug and whistles inconspicuosly*
Deeprealm Vision for you then? Maybe there will be a female fae you like for a change this time :DD

@Sleffysin7 sure! I update the page as the spots fill up, don't worry :) Which one caught your eye? :)
yTyihHp.png
I'm in love with the deep space pair :D

@SachiNaau
I'm in love with the deep space pair :D

@SachiNaau
@SachiNaau
That'd be amazing!
And if it wasn't clear, I'd love to have the Deeprealm Vision pair, yeah. It's about time I have a skink/spinner friend too! :D
You'rethebestthankyouandhaveamagicalday
@SachiNaau
That'd be amazing!
And if it wasn't clear, I'd love to have the Deeprealm Vision pair, yeah. It's about time I have a skink/spinner friend too! :D
You'rethebestthankyouandhaveamagicalday
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service
Loves:
Fire Emblem
Soulsborne
Asra
Singing
Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
@Cuanman I put them on nest :>

@Sleffysin7 deep space? :D Do you mean the Silence of Space pair or the Deeprealm Visions one? The Deeprealm Visions pair is taken up by Cuanman tho :>
@Cuanman I put them on nest :>

@Sleffysin7 deep space? :D Do you mean the Silence of Space pair or the Deeprealm Visions one? The Deeprealm Visions pair is taken up by Cuanman tho :>
yTyihHp.png
@SachiNaau

Silence of Space! Sorry lol
@SachiNaau

Silence of Space! Sorry lol
@Sleffysin7 no problem! :D I put them on nest!
@Sleffysin7 no problem! :D I put them on nest!
yTyihHp.png
@SachiNaau

Thank you! Do I send the 5k now?
@SachiNaau

Thank you! Do I send the 5k now?
@Sleffysin7 ah, no, 5K off means you get first pick of the hatchlings and the price of them would be capped at 10K :> Normally this pair would go for 15-20K, being triple gem gened and often XXY
@Sleffysin7 ah, no, 5K off means you get first pick of the hatchlings and the price of them would be capped at 10K :> Normally this pair would go for 15-20K, being triple gem gened and often XXY
yTyihHp.png
@SachiNaau

Oh! Got it! Super excited to see what hatches :)
@SachiNaau

Oh! Got it! Super excited to see what hatches :)
@SachiNaau
u da best
@SachiNaau
u da best
FR Time +2 | i tri smtiems | OMFP = Oh My Flippin' Pancakes
It gives me
C O N N I P T I O N S.

A
hoonter must hoont.

#ThereIsNoCedInFireEmblem
{Cuanman's Chemical Cauldron!}

Level 21 Cauldron Service