Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | )+FWH+( (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FrostDragonRose sorry for not responding sooner. i have been overwhelmed by buissness issues for my buy unwanted dragons thing. i'll check out the hatchlings.
@FrostDragonRose sorry for not responding sooner. i have been overwhelmed by buissness issues for my buy unwanted dragons thing. i'll check out the hatchlings.
@Entity303 That's totally fine. I understand being busy. Thanks for the response. ^^
@Entity303 That's totally fine. I understand being busy. Thanks for the response. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@Entity303 Just letting you know we have 3 new hatchlings. Two Guardians and one Mirror all are going for 20kT or 25g.
@Entity303 Just letting you know we have 3 new hatchlings. Two Guardians and one Mirror all are going for 20kT or 25g.
ROyFQqy.png
@Entity303 We finally have new hatchlings! Two Tundras and an Imperial. If you're at all interested just let me know. ^^
@Entity303 We finally have new hatchlings! Two Tundras and an Imperial. If you're at all interested just let me know. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
Bump

We haven't sold one dragon. I'm just curious as to why. Are the prices to high? If so would someone suggest some decent price ranges that I could base off of. I'm horrible with pricing and would definitely like to get some of these dragons out of here.
Bump

We haven't sold one dragon. I'm just curious as to why. Are the prices to high? If so would someone suggest some decent price ranges that I could base off of. I'm horrible with pricing and would definitely like to get some of these dragons out of here.
ROyFQqy.png
Affiliate Bump

@FrostDragonRose

Your prices may be a bit high, but that's not really why you haven't been selling dragons. My guess would be that people aren't seeing this thread. (The dragons for sale forum moves rather fast, and about three minutes after you bump, your topic is on the third page.)

My advice is to get more affiliates. Get your banner up wherever you can. Advertise your pairs in the dragons wanted forum. (Only where they fit the request though.)

Something I'm trying out is doing a raffle.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2042940/1

I had a buyer, (in the last thread for my hatchery) who bought tickets, then came and rented a nest in my hatchery/nest rental. Also, the raffle forum is much slower, as in after 5 minutes, your thread will still be on the first page.

Hope that helps.
Affiliate Bump

@FrostDragonRose

Your prices may be a bit high, but that's not really why you haven't been selling dragons. My guess would be that people aren't seeing this thread. (The dragons for sale forum moves rather fast, and about three minutes after you bump, your topic is on the third page.)

My advice is to get more affiliates. Get your banner up wherever you can. Advertise your pairs in the dragons wanted forum. (Only where they fit the request though.)

Something I'm trying out is doing a raffle.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2042940/1

I had a buyer, (in the last thread for my hatchery) who bought tickets, then came and rented a nest in my hatchery/nest rental. Also, the raffle forum is much slower, as in after 5 minutes, your thread will still be on the first page.

Hope that helps.
SEH.jpg
@EmeraldBlaze Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that all in mind.
@EmeraldBlaze Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that all in mind.
ROyFQqy.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1948399/1] [img]http://www.auplod.com/u/aolpdu84d64.png[/img] [/url]

aolpdu84d64.png
CLVpsxr.gif
@frostdragonrose, Can I be pinged for any new dragons? I love these guys, but I can't afford any right now
@frostdragonrose, Can I be pinged for any new dragons? I love these guys, but I can't afford any right now
aulodp8c25b.png
@QueenofFire Yup. I shall put you on the pinglist. As soon as we get any new dragons in I will let you know. ^^
@QueenofFire Yup. I shall put you on the pinglist. As soon as we get any new dragons in I will let you know. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7