Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Silif

Yes, she is! They just became official a little while ago, but they're XXX Ice Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer Pearlcatchers and Imperials! My pride and joy, not gonna lie.
@Silif

Yes, she is! They just became official a little while ago, but they're XXX Ice Metallic/Alloy/Glimmer Pearlcatchers and Imperials! My pride and joy, not gonna lie.
@OddJobs Congrats :) What's the name of the subspecies? And were you the one who came up with it????? :O
@OddJobs Congrats :) What's the name of the subspecies? And were you the one who came up with it????? :O
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Silif

Ah, thank you!

The subspecies is called Mirror Vision, and yes! I was the one who came up with them, though I did get a lot of gene help from others in the Ice flight to narrow it down to something that wasn't close to already existing subs. But their lore is entirely written by me.

You can find their lore and other miscellaneous info over here!
@Silif

Ah, thank you!

The subspecies is called Mirror Vision, and yes! I was the one who came up with them, though I did get a lot of gene help from others in the Ice flight to narrow it down to something that wasn't close to already existing subs. But their lore is entirely written by me.

You can find their lore and other miscellaneous info over here!
We've got two new hatchlings up for sale from the Jungle Hunters pair! An XYX and an XXX!
We've got two new hatchlings up for sale from the Jungle Hunters pair! An XYX and an XXX!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UfFg6Xk.png[/img][/center]
UfFg6Xk.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UfFg6Xk.png[/img][/center]
UfFg6Xk.png
We've got a new pair, and a new hatchlng, now available! go check out Forest Waves!
We've got a new pair, and a new hatchlng, now available! go check out Forest Waves!
^
^
~ Friendly Bump ~
~ Friendly Bump ~
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png94484935.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
All adult dragons are on sale now! Half of their listed prices!
All adult dragons are on sale now! Half of their listed prices!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22