Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Black & White Hatchery | Close for now
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
I added two White Pairs. I will add their stats and possible offspring soon.
I added two White Pairs. I will add their stats and possible offspring soon.
hh6vefd.png
@monilip Oh my, your hatchery is beautiful. I don't easily buy new dragons, but next time I'm in need of one, I'll definitely be looking here!

Would you mind being affiliated with my hatchery? ^..^
@monilip Oh my, your hatchery is beautiful. I don't easily buy new dragons, but next time I'm in need of one, I'll definitely be looking here!

Would you mind being affiliated with my hatchery? ^..^
windbottom.png
@DragonFlute
I'd love too. I see we have few similar pairs in our hatcheries :)

Can I send you my banner promo on message?
@DragonFlute
I'd love too. I see we have few similar pairs in our hatcheries :)

Can I send you my banner promo on message?
hh6vefd.png
@monilip

Yes, I noticed that too ^^ Black/White XY's are great xD

And yup, send away!
@monilip

Yes, I noticed that too ^^ Black/White XY's are great xD

And yup, send away!
windbottom.png
@monilip

Could I snag up that white/white/sanguine boy? :>
@monilip

Could I snag up that white/white/sanguine boy? :>
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@xXMonstaerXx

I'm sorry, she's already taken. You're thind person asking for her. I send request on CR. If first person won't answer in two days and second won't answer after that I will let you know. But there are small chances...
@xXMonstaerXx

I'm sorry, she's already taken. You're thind person asking for her. I send request on CR. If first person won't answer in two days and second won't answer after that I will let you know. But there are small chances...
hh6vefd.png
@monilip

I see. You should put them on the AH then.
It (no offense) pisses me off when the seller still has the hatchling up for sale when they've been sold.
@monilip

I see. You should put them on the AH then.
It (no offense) pisses me off when the seller still has the hatchling up for sale when they've been sold.
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@xXMonstaerXx

Well, I understand. That's why, to avoid confusion, I added "SOLD" to her description next to strike thought price. Just after someone asked me for dragon, I put note to her name. When she ia sold properly (when she's already on other lair) I will removed her from post. But for now she is still in my lair.
@xXMonstaerXx

Well, I understand. That's why, to avoid confusion, I added "SOLD" to her description next to strike thought price. Just after someone asked me for dragon, I put note to her name. When she ia sold properly (when she's already on other lair) I will removed her from post. But for now she is still in my lair.
hh6vefd.png
@monilip

Thank you for understanding. Very well, but it might be best to take them down and put them up w/ a note saying "They weren't claimed in their respective time so now they are up for grabs" or something alike to that.
@monilip

Thank you for understanding. Very well, but it might be best to take them down and put them up w/ a note saying "They weren't claimed in their respective time so now they are up for grabs" or something alike to that.
Moony / they/him / +3
@monilip

Oh, I must have forgotten that part. And yes, that's the one I was thinking of.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. I believe I get the 20% off discount because I'm a newbie as well?
@monilip

Oh, I must have forgotten that part. And yes, that's the one I was thinking of.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. I believe I get the 20% off discount because I'm a newbie as well?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96