Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | been a while! // hyuukiru's hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@hyuukiru
Can I get on your ping list for NotusxNephtali?
@hyuukiru
Can I get on your ping list for NotusxNephtali?
ECNdq9d.png
@hyuukiru
Thank you :)
@hyuukiru
Thank you :)
ECNdq9d.png
@hyuukiru

Would you like to be affiliated? My hatchery is here. Could I be added to a general ping list too?
@hyuukiru

Would you like to be affiliated? My hatchery is here. Could I be added to a general ping list too?
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
@hyuukiru tyvm for pinging me on your gorgeous wildclaws :3 however atm I'm loaning my nesting grounds out for a friend and i need to expand my lair over the next few days.. if you havent heard back from me by wednesday feel free to ping me again? otherwise first come first serve, dont hold anything for me and lose a sale.. and if you end up selling them just holler at me for next batch? "flow" is awesome btw :3
@hyuukiru tyvm for pinging me on your gorgeous wildclaws :3 however atm I'm loaning my nesting grounds out for a friend and i need to expand my lair over the next few days.. if you havent heard back from me by wednesday feel free to ping me again? otherwise first come first serve, dont hold anything for me and lose a sale.. and if you end up selling them just holler at me for next batch? "flow" is awesome btw :3
Could you please put Flow on hold for me? :)
Could you please put Flow on hold for me? :)
Art Shop!--->
Yep! I can most likely get him by tomorrow evening.
Yep! I can most likely get him by tomorrow evening.
Art Shop!--->
@hyuukiru

what up, thanks for letting me know about your hatchery! May I be added to the pinglist for future Simchah & Emunah hatchlings, please?
@hyuukiru

what up, thanks for letting me know about your hatchery! May I be added to the pinglist for future Simchah & Emunah hatchlings, please?
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
@hyuukiru did u ping me on this thread?
@hyuukiru did u ping me on this thread?
Grab-bag thread HERE. Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Paint Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Writing your lore and bios! Here.
Lots of pretty dragons for sale!~ Check first page of lair :)
05z9a.gif
@hyuukiru
Can I buy Canopy?
@hyuukiru
Can I buy Canopy?
ECNdq9d.png
@hyuukiru Can I take Forest?
@hyuukiru Can I take Forest?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19