Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tsukiakari Hatchery {Hiatus}
1 2 3
finally was able to hatch my bogsneak nest ~!

2 females, 2 males
will edit the post in a little bit!
finally was able to hatch my bogsneak nest ~!

2 females, 2 males
will edit the post in a little bit!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin

Hey! I bought one of your hatchlings off the AH, saw you had a hatchery. Very cute place you've got here.

Can I be on the pinglist for Shizen? Not only do they make gorgeous babies, they also have the possibility for a particular color combo I'm looking for (Ginger/Shamrock/Peridot).
@Xarilin

Hey! I bought one of your hatchlings off the AH, saw you had a hatchery. Very cute place you've got here.

Can I be on the pinglist for Shizen? Not only do they make gorgeous babies, they also have the possibility for a particular color combo I'm looking for (Ginger/Shamrock/Peridot).
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SugaSuga

of course!!
i'm oing to be handling Shizen a little differently, so that the next time they breed, it'll be in my friends wind nest, so you can have some eyes that go better with plague too! vuv
@SugaSuga

of course!!
i'm oing to be handling Shizen a little differently, so that the next time they breed, it'll be in my friends wind nest, so you can have some eyes that go better with plague too! vuv
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
Update!

Might end up revisiting my hatchery, moving some pairings around (some of the pairings haven't been my permanent dragons,)
And since I have treasure and Gems to spare,
I was wondering if people had anything specific that they would want? :0
(I was thinking a triple pearl, or some petals/butt/glim dragons)
Update!

Might end up revisiting my hatchery, moving some pairings around (some of the pairings haven't been my permanent dragons,)
And since I have treasure and Gems to spare,
I was wondering if people had anything specific that they would want? :0
(I was thinking a triple pearl, or some petals/butt/glim dragons)
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
[center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ca4d/f/2016/146/0/b/crazyassbat1_by_myserpentine-da3wvhe.png[/img][/center]
crazyassbat1_by_myserpentine-da3wvhe.png
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3