Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | WIND NEST RENTALS, only 10kT!
1 2 3 4 5
hello there!

I'm an exalt-rescue lair who saves ugly dragons and makes them beautiful (if you're interested in donating dragons/giving a good home to one of mine, check out this thread!

offering dragons and taking them in, however, isn't particularly profitable and I need a bit more money around to gene my foster dragons. so I'm offering wind nest rentals for 10kT apiece! I have four nests that you are welcome to purchase for that flat rate (I'll take care of food and lodging for all the parents and children, but I expect you to take them back as soon as they come off the nest!)

donations are always immensely appreciated and thanks for reading!! please DON'T PING ME
hello there!

I'm an exalt-rescue lair who saves ugly dragons and makes them beautiful (if you're interested in donating dragons/giving a good home to one of mine, check out this thread!

offering dragons and taking them in, however, isn't particularly profitable and I need a bit more money around to gene my foster dragons. so I'm offering wind nest rentals for 10kT apiece! I have four nests that you are welcome to purchase for that flat rate (I'll take care of food and lodging for all the parents and children, but I expect you to take them back as soon as they come off the nest!)

donations are always immensely appreciated and thanks for reading!! please DON'T PING ME
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
NESTS:
NESTS:

wishlist

adopt shop
bump!
bump!
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
Omg you're a lifesaver! I have a couple of green pretties I need to nest tomorrow and purple eyes aren't going to cut it XD

Can I reserve a nest for tomorrow? :)
Omg you're a lifesaver! I have a couple of green pretties I need to nest tomorrow and purple eyes aren't going to cut it XD

Can I reserve a nest for tomorrow? :)
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord absolutely!! send over your pair whenever you are ready!! <3
@Dischord absolutely!! send over your pair whenever you are ready!! <3

wishlist

adopt shop
I am intrested in this greatly. I will get back to you within a few days if you still have space :)
I am intrested in this greatly. I will get back to you within a few days if you still have space :)
@tigersRangels wonderful, please let me know!
@tigersRangels wonderful, please let me know!

wishlist

adopt shop
Bump!
Bump!
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
Question, do you do collateral at all for nesting? I've only ever sent my dergs to another nest (that wasn't owned by a personal friend) once, so I'm not sure what the official protocol is. One of the dergs was my first bog though, so :x

(I also have another set of greenies I need nested after this pair >_>; )
Question, do you do collateral at all for nesting? I've only ever sent my dergs to another nest (that wasn't owned by a personal friend) once, so I'm not sure what the official protocol is. One of the dergs was my first bog though, so :x

(I also have another set of greenies I need nested after this pair >_>; )
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord ah, that's a really good point!! since I'm exalt rescue dragons only, aside from my progen, I don't really have any meaningful dragons I could give you (if you wanted to hold one anyway, that's fine though)! You can withhold payment until the dragons have been returned to you, though, and if there's anything else you want to arrange I'd be happy to work it out.
@Dischord ah, that's a really good point!! since I'm exalt rescue dragons only, aside from my progen, I don't really have any meaningful dragons I could give you (if you wanted to hold one anyway, that's fine though)! You can withhold payment until the dragons have been returned to you, though, and if there's anything else you want to arrange I'd be happy to work it out.

wishlist

adopt shop
1 2 3 4 5