Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i didnt see anything about metronome? is she still open? im new but i think i can still give like 5kt?
i didnt see anything about metronome? is she still open? im new but i think i can still give like 5kt?
@Withoutbounds
Is it possible for me to get Whitemane?
@Withoutbounds
@Withoutbounds
@Withoutbounds
@WithoutBounds

Can I get Shock please ^^
@WithoutBounds

Can I get Shock please ^^

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@WithoutBounds

Can I be added to the ping-list?
@WithoutBounds

Can I be added to the ping-list?
@WithoutBounds

I've got a few ragtag dragons that I just don't want to work into my lore. I run a lore hatchery and am very picky about the babies that I sell. I have a number of "lineages" going, but sometimes I take in strays and then end up needing to move them on. More than half of my permas are actually AH strays/fodder, but I digress. Anyway, point being, I'd love to send you some donations! Would you be open to that? And is there anything I need to know before sending? I've read your setup posts. :-)
@WithoutBounds

I've got a few ragtag dragons that I just don't want to work into my lore. I run a lore hatchery and am very picky about the babies that I sell. I have a number of "lineages" going, but sometimes I take in strays and then end up needing to move them on. More than half of my permas are actually AH strays/fodder, but I digress. Anyway, point being, I'd love to send you some donations! Would you be open to that? And is there anything I need to know before sending? I've read your setup posts. :-)
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@Darksaphira @blazingsnark @ShatteredIce3 @Moons @WardenUnit @Aryana @NukaCherry @pseudonumbra @AmeriaSparrow @Aquathiief @solaritude @ShatteringIce
@Doberman
While it has been a while, and I doubt many of you even recall, but you were all on the pinglist for my since-closed exalt rescue, Discovered Diamonds. Recently, I reopended and moved the rescue and it can be found here. If any of you would like to be on the updated pinglist, please contact me either through PM, this thread, or the updated thread.
@Darksaphira @blazingsnark @ShatteredIce3 @Moons @WardenUnit @Aryana @NukaCherry @pseudonumbra @AmeriaSparrow @Aquathiief @solaritude @ShatteringIce
@Doberman
While it has been a while, and I doubt many of you even recall, but you were all on the pinglist for my since-closed exalt rescue, Discovered Diamonds. Recently, I reopended and moved the rescue and it can be found here. If any of you would like to be on the updated pinglist, please contact me either through PM, this thread, or the updated thread.
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds I'd love to be added back to the pinglist ^^
@WithoutBounds I'd love to be added back to the pinglist ^^
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@ShatteredIce3
You'll be added now, and feel free to check out our current stock if you haven't already!
@ShatteredIce3
You'll be added now, and feel free to check out our current stock if you haven't already!
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds
Please add me back into the pinglist!! ^^
@WithoutBounds
Please add me back into the pinglist!! ^^
UwUnl7O.png
home
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23