Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just what it says!

Everybody after Shuxam on this page (and also on page 10) are up for grabs.

One dragon per person.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the dragon you want is available, especially as more people reply to the thread. I don't want you to be disappointed that the dragon has already been claimed.

Also!

I am throwing in one familiar (of my choosing) to go with your dragon, so he or she won't be friendless while they're in their new clan!
Just what it says!

Everybody after Shuxam on this page (and also on page 10) are up for grabs.

One dragon per person.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the dragon you want is available, especially as more people reply to the thread. I don't want you to be disappointed that the dragon has already been claimed.

Also!

I am throwing in one familiar (of my choosing) to go with your dragon, so he or she won't be friendless while they're in their new clan!
@frostfoxen could I please have this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27639031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276391/27639031_350.png[/img] [/url]
@frostfoxen could I please have this one

27639031_350.png
@FirstPrototype: Sure!
@FirstPrototype: Sure!
@frostfoxen

May I have dr.mindbender please?
@frostfoxen

May I have dr.mindbender please?
@Melted5kullZ: Sorry, but no. Only dragons after Shuxam are available.
@Melted5kullZ: Sorry, but no. Only dragons after Shuxam are available.
@frostfoxen

I would looove to have one of the gold-and-white Nocturnes (Female please)! And, if you don't mind me asking, do you have a (I know they are new and hard to get and have long breeding cooldowns and everything) Bogsneak couple that I could have a Hatchling of? You don't have to say yes, but I would be really amazed by your generosity and give you some stuff. I am new, so I don't expect anything anyways. Thank you!
@frostfoxen

I would looove to have one of the gold-and-white Nocturnes (Female please)! And, if you don't mind me asking, do you have a (I know they are new and hard to get and have long breeding cooldowns and everything) Bogsneak couple that I could have a Hatchling of? You don't have to say yes, but I would be really amazed by your generosity and give you some stuff. I am new, so I don't expect anything anyways. Thank you!
@MysteryPaladin: Sure!

As for my bogsneaks, I don't have any but the one breeding pair at the moment. I do, however, plan on making a few more dragons bogsneaks to increase variety in that area.

Currently, my Christmas dragons will be bogsneaked for sure, but they won't be available until Christmastime.
@MysteryPaladin: Sure!

As for my bogsneaks, I don't have any but the one breeding pair at the moment. I do, however, plan on making a few more dragons bogsneaks to increase variety in that area.

Currently, my Christmas dragons will be bogsneaked for sure, but they won't be available until Christmastime.
^
^
@FrostFoxen

Could i have WildWeasel? Go ahead and tell me if he not up for grabs and ill take a different dragon! <3
@FrostFoxen

Could i have WildWeasel? Go ahead and tell me if he not up for grabs and ill take a different dragon! <3
Gifpro_out_2a77d847cd22ca2e8bfe2dd43b017022d.gif
@GoldenClouds: only dragons after Shuxam are up for grabs. WildWeasel is not available.

Please pick another dragon.
@GoldenClouds: only dragons after Shuxam are up for grabs. WildWeasel is not available.

Please pick another dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6