Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen2 Gem Gene Bogs {Retiring}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@chocomonster

Not a problem at all! c8 I will send it now.
@chocomonster

Not a problem at all! c8 I will send it now.
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
@chocomonster Could I be added to this pairings pinglist? I'd love one of their future hatchlings!
@chocomonster Could I be added to this pairings pinglist? I'd love one of their future hatchlings!
@Nyamo

Hello XD

I was actually just going to add you to the ping list here before I finished sending your message on your other form and then saw a ping and your ping got me here for me XD

Already adding you now ;)

So would either boy or girl of this nest interest you or you want to wait and see? XD

Yessssssss, give my gem gen 2 babies some love~ I had to work so hard to sell the first batch due to bogs where going for a lot and hoping to sell this batch for a decent amount. You see the gem genes too, right? They need some love XD
@Nyamo

Hello XD

I was actually just going to add you to the ping list here before I finished sending your message on your other form and then saw a ping and your ping got me here for me XD

Already adding you now ;)

So would either boy or girl of this nest interest you or you want to wait and see? XD

Yessssssss, give my gem gen 2 babies some love~ I had to work so hard to sell the first batch due to bogs where going for a lot and hoping to sell this batch for a decent amount. You see the gem genes too, right? They need some love XD
@chocomonster Oh I beat you here I guess xD sorry ;-;
Thank you so much! Honestly I'd only want to see boys right now but maybe later I'll change my mind o-o
@chocomonster Oh I beat you here I guess xD sorry ;-;
Thank you so much! Honestly I'd only want to see boys right now but maybe later I'll change my mind o-o
@Nyamo

So the pretty boy doesn't interest you now? He is soooo shiny though XD

And thats is perfectly fine XD Your excitement makes me happy :3

I would love to see people love these derps like I do XD
@Nyamo

So the pretty boy doesn't interest you now? He is soooo shiny though XD

And thats is perfectly fine XD Your excitement makes me happy :3

I would love to see people love these derps like I do XD
@chocomonster Honestly I love him but if I made him Descent's mate the babs would always have crystal and I wanna keep things interesting! Gorgeous colors though ;-;
@chocomonster Honestly I love him but if I made him Descent's mate the babs would always have crystal and I wanna keep things interesting! Gorgeous colors though ;-;
@chocomonster

Oh my god forgive me, i have been SOOOO busy lately, i havent come online in awhile.
BUT THE FEMALE I REALLY LOVE.
What kind of prices were you hoping for her?
@chocomonster

Oh my god forgive me, i have been SOOOO busy lately, i havent come online in awhile.
BUT THE FEMALE I REALLY LOVE.
What kind of prices were you hoping for her?
@Nyamo

Understandable on the whole getting different genes options make things interesting :3 Thats why I love their none matching genes so much because then the babies can be Cyrstal-or-Petal/Shimmer-or-Butterfly/Glimmer (glimmer is awesome and is okay as guaranteed since I am so picky on stain since it need to be just right or it looked like the derps look..... water down in color or something?)

Alright :3 Just figure I check since didnt get any exact words on hime was all XD

@Nyamo

Understandable on the whole getting different genes options make things interesting :3 Thats why I love their none matching genes so much because then the babies can be Cyrstal-or-Petal/Shimmer-or-Butterfly/Glimmer (glimmer is awesome and is okay as guaranteed since I am so picky on stain since it need to be just right or it looked like the derps look..... water down in color or something?)

Alright :3 Just figure I check since didnt get any exact words on hime was all XD

@Lakeguts

Its fine! I figure you were busy since you haven't been on FR (or really haven't be relying to any forms XD) ^-^

Ummm, not sure. The petal/butterfly girl got bought for 200 gems but I think crystal/shimmer is a more rare bog combo, so maybe a little bit more then 200 gems?

(I take T and/or gems, its just the first thing that shows up on the AH is gems and I am trying to base off LAH prices I find and what the last girl sold for)

Edit:
Also, should I assume you want to be removed from the pinglist or do you want to stay? :3
@Lakeguts

Its fine! I figure you were busy since you haven't been on FR (or really haven't be relying to any forms XD) ^-^

Ummm, not sure. The petal/butterfly girl got bought for 200 gems but I think crystal/shimmer is a more rare bog combo, so maybe a little bit more then 200 gems?

(I take T and/or gems, its just the first thing that shows up on the AH is gems and I am trying to base off LAH prices I find and what the last girl sold for)

Edit:
Also, should I assume you want to be removed from the pinglist or do you want to stay? :3
@Lakeguts

Reminder ping cause its been 2 days :p

XD
@Lakeguts

Reminder ping cause its been 2 days :p

XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11