Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] G1 Doubles, Primals
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@cheesity

Out of curiousity, how much were you thinking for any of your Multi-gazes, especially the Lightning one? I highly doubt I could afford one at this time but I want to have a goal to set <:
I read earlier that you may be a bit picky with doubles but might consider some.
Any of these?

Grey

Swamp

Blood

Storm

Storm
@cheesity

Out of curiousity, how much were you thinking for any of your Multi-gazes, especially the Lightning one? I highly doubt I could afford one at this time but I want to have a goal to set <:
I read earlier that you may be a bit picky with doubles but might consider some.
Any of these?

Grey

Swamp

Blood

Storm

Storm
@cheesity
Hi! What sort of price would you be looking for for the lovely dark coloured, Light Nocturne?
@cheesity
Hi! What sort of price would you be looking for for the lovely dark coloured, Light Nocturne?
Clan-Emblem-Small-Flag-2.pngpetalsgeneeggroyal.pngcapsuleeggspearmint.png ..........
@Septarian

3kg~
@Septarian

3kg~

tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
@cheesity
Very interested in buying this girl ... is her AH listing price just an auto-buy? What are you hoping to get for her?
@cheesity
Very interested in buying this girl ... is her AH listing price just an auto-buy? What are you hoping to get for her?
RVCJPrX.png
@cheesity
3kg meaning 3,000 gems? That's incredibly pricey for an un-gened dragon even with her being a first generation with two matching colours.

I really can't afford that, unfortunately. Is there any chance you would accept 30kt and 15g? That's all I have at the moment as I haven't played in a very long time and I'm trying to build my treasure and gems back up.
@cheesity
3kg meaning 3,000 gems? That's incredibly pricey for an un-gened dragon even with her being a first generation with two matching colours.

I really can't afford that, unfortunately. Is there any chance you would accept 30kt and 15g? That's all I have at the moment as I haven't played in a very long time and I'm trying to build my treasure and gems back up.
Clan-Emblem-Small-Flag-2.pngpetalsgeneeggroyal.pngcapsuleeggspearmint.png ..........
@Illith

yeah its def more of an ab. i'm reluctant to sell her for under 10kg at this time though that may change later lol
@Illith

yeah its def more of an ab. i'm reluctant to sell her for under 10kg at this time though that may change later lol

@Septarian

i'll have to pass on that.
@Septarian

i'll have to pass on that.

@cheesity
I don't have much for gems right now but would you consider 11.5mil in treasure + 1000g?
@cheesity
I don't have much for gems right now but would you consider 11.5mil in treasure + 1000g?
RVCJPrX.png
@cheesity
Mm, okay. Thank you anyways.
@cheesity
Mm, okay. Thank you anyways.
@cheesity how much is the fire primal going for ? :o I can’t afford. I’m just curious :x
@cheesity how much is the fire primal going for ? :o I can’t afford. I’m just curious :x
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16