Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~The Daily Mirror Returns~~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91
@Wookiara
That's awesome!
@Wookiara
That's awesome!
@Wookiara
Beautiful babes!!!!
@Wookiara
Beautiful babes!!!!
@Wookiara
How much would Kindlestone be?
@Wookiara
How much would Kindlestone be?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 All my pups are always 12,000 treasure =)
@Lightshadow101 All my pups are always 12,000 treasure =)
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara
Okay!
@Wookiara
Okay!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Wookiara
Those are lovely pups! I need to get myself a pretty Runes babe for my new Noc I got from my girl!
@Wookiara
Those are lovely pups! I need to get myself a pretty Runes babe for my new Noc I got from my girl!
@Wookiara

Harley is so pretty ;4; I wish I had room so that I could snatch her up right away...

I have a proposition for you, though. At one point in the Mirror forum, you mentioned being interested in housing one of my traveling dragons if I decided to let them go again. If it suits you, I would love to send Lady off to continue her journey again, and if you wanted, we could arrange a swap? I'd still pay you the 12k for Harley of course!

Anyway, it's a bit of a long shot hahaa so it's totally fine if you say no! Just thought I'd try!
@Wookiara

Harley is so pretty ;4; I wish I had room so that I could snatch her up right away...

I have a proposition for you, though. At one point in the Mirror forum, you mentioned being interested in housing one of my traveling dragons if I decided to let them go again. If it suits you, I would love to send Lady off to continue her journey again, and if you wanted, we could arrange a swap? I'd still pay you the 12k for Harley of course!

Anyway, it's a bit of a long shot hahaa so it's totally fine if you say no! Just thought I'd try!
@scar66 Heya! That sounds great, actually. I'd be happy to play host for a while =)

I'll open up a CR trade shortly!
@scar66 Heya! That sounds great, actually. I'd be happy to play host for a while =)

I'll open up a CR trade shortly!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara

Thank you so much! I can't wait to welcome little Harley into the clan, and it'll be nice to see Lady spread her wings again and travel.
@Wookiara

Thank you so much! I can't wait to welcome little Harley into the clan, and it'll be nice to see Lady spread her wings again and travel.
At least they're cute non-thematic sparkle pups?
At least they're cute non-thematic sparkle pups?
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91