Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Excepting NO more! Thank you <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@tomatogreen
Man, I LOVE radioactive, almost as much as carribean at this point! I'd love to get a spot if it's possible and I'd be happy to pay the normal price.
@tomatogreen
Man, I LOVE radioactive, almost as much as carribean at this point! I'd love to get a spot if it's possible and I'd be happy to pay the normal price.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@tomatogreen

Hhh, this is super generous of you, could I reserve a lot or get put on the pinglist? (Whichever is more convenient for you)
@tomatogreen

Hhh, this is super generous of you, could I reserve a lot or get put on the pinglist? (Whichever is more convenient for you)
@RyukaTheDragon Once they get on the nest and some eggs hatch but we've got to wait for the cool down ;-; lol But anyway yeah! ^_^

@Chaosarceus By normal price to you mean ah normal price or my normal price? Both are really different so I have to check :P
@RyukaTheDragon Once they get on the nest and some eggs hatch but we've got to wait for the cool down ;-; lol But anyway yeah! ^_^

@Chaosarceus By normal price to you mean ah normal price or my normal price? Both are really different so I have to check :P
GjKgdoD.png
pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
@WolfSoul Absolutely!
@WolfSoul Absolutely!
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
@tomatogreen
Oops, I meant your price! Though if you want me to pay more that's OK too.
@tomatogreen
Oops, I meant your price! Though if you want me to pay more that's OK too.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Chaosarceus Hahaha it's cool! Just making sure :P
@Chaosarceus Hahaha it's cool! Just making sure :P
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
May I be on the noob pinglist? Mainly because I am quite poor lol

May I be on the noob pinglist? Mainly because I am quite poor lol

mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
Heyo everyone! Sorry to bug you but I would just like to make it clear to everyone that it will take quite a long time because apparently we're gonna have to wait 16 days for the breeding cool down :O So I just wanted to let everyone know that so nobody was thinking they were gonna get one soon. Also, to make the process more efficient I got another radioactive bog with the same breeding cool down and a leaf bog (one off of radioactive) to form a pair. This way there will be more dragons for you guys when the long time has passed. Have a wonderful day and let me know if you have any questions or need a bog soon for some reason! ^^

Noob pinglist:
@heycharlie3
@FizzyPopTarts
@Koalaplushie
@TheSilverPaunda
@ParallelParadox
@gryffinfire883
@NaturePack
@AkiNisha
@Fangurl
@NovaDragonEx3
@Jupitermoon
@Wistral
@RyukaTheDragon
@WolfSoul
@Sirenia

Non-noob pinglist:
@Horseesill
@Chaosarceus

Heyo everyone! Sorry to bug you but I would just like to make it clear to everyone that it will take quite a long time because apparently we're gonna have to wait 16 days for the breeding cool down :O So I just wanted to let everyone know that so nobody was thinking they were gonna get one soon. Also, to make the process more efficient I got another radioactive bog with the same breeding cool down and a leaf bog (one off of radioactive) to form a pair. This way there will be more dragons for you guys when the long time has passed. Have a wonderful day and let me know if you have any questions or need a bog soon for some reason! ^^

Noob pinglist:
@heycharlie3
@FizzyPopTarts
@Koalaplushie
@TheSilverPaunda
@ParallelParadox
@gryffinfire883
@NaturePack
@AkiNisha
@Fangurl
@NovaDragonEx3
@Jupitermoon
@Wistral
@RyukaTheDragon
@WolfSoul
@Sirenia

Non-noob pinglist:
@Horseesill
@Chaosarceus

GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
@ShibaBunny Absolutely! Also if you could read the above message that would be great ^^
@ShibaBunny Absolutely! Also if you could read the above message that would be great ^^
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
Thanks! =^-^=

Oh, and if you need green eyes (nature eyes) to match the radioactive you can use my nest if you want, no charge! :D (Ah, I'm so excited for the Bogs)! :O
Thanks! =^-^=

Oh, and if you need green eyes (nature eyes) to match the radioactive you can use my nest if you want, no charge! :D (Ah, I'm so excited for the Bogs)! :O
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13