Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Excepting NO more! Thank you <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@ParallelParadox Absolutely! ^^
@ParallelParadox Absolutely! ^^
GjKgdoD.png
pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
I have one bog. I just spent ALL my treasure on him, and now I have nothing left XD Can I be put on the pinglist @tomatogreen?
I have one bog. I just spent ALL my treasure on him, and now I have nothing left XD Can I be put on the pinglist @tomatogreen?
Storm_Peak_Hatchery_Siggy_Logo.png
@gryffinfire883 That's a cute little bogsneak ^_^ I'll add you ~
@gryffinfire883 That's a cute little bogsneak ^_^ I'll add you ~
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
[quote name="tomatogreen" date=2016-10-01 10:20:23] @FizzyPopTarts I'll add you to the pinglist and you'll be the second one to receive a dragon! @Koalaplushie Gotcha! Added ~ @Sirenia Not to be rude or annoying or anything but I'll put you later in the list since you already have a gorgeous bog but not to worry you'll still be able to get one ^_^ @TheSilverPaunda Yup! I'll add you! [/quote] Oh, you don't need to put me on the list! I bought him after I posted. @tomatogreen
tomatogreen wrote on 2016-10-01:
@FizzyPopTarts I'll add you to the pinglist and you'll be the second one to receive a dragon!

@Koalaplushie Gotcha! Added ~

@Sirenia Not to be rude or annoying or anything but I'll put you later in the list since you already have a gorgeous bog but not to worry you'll still be able to get one ^_^

@TheSilverPaunda Yup! I'll add you!

Oh, you don't need to put me on the list! I bought him after I posted.
@tomatogreen
@tomatogreen

Could I be added to the noob ping list? XD I would pay full price but I wasted all my treasure on a new nest! ;n;
@tomatogreen

Could I be added to the noob ping list? XD I would pay full price but I wasted all my treasure on a new nest! ;n;
<3 omg could I please be added to the ping list?

I don't have any boggies and radioactive looks amazing on them ahhhh <3

<3 omg could I please be added to the ping list?

I don't have any boggies and radioactive looks amazing on them ahhhh <3

CedVBCC.pngygWzlbs.pngWsu3XA9.gifKptxMMR.png

rolz5s9.png
JvUa9ma.png
@tomatogreen
I would love to buy a (maybe more?) hatchling(s) to start my own generation of Bogsneaks, thank you!
@tomatogreen
I would love to buy a (maybe more?) hatchling(s) to start my own generation of Bogsneaks, thank you!
nudX0O8.png
@Sirenia Oh no you should get one if you want it though!!! I just was kind of letting you know when I were to give you one it would be a little later.....do you still want one? It's fine if you do ^_^
@Sirenia Oh no you should get one if you want it though!!! I just was kind of letting you know when I were to give you one it would be a little later.....do you still want one? It's fine if you do ^_^
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
have no where close to buy bogsneaks! I would love to join in if there's a ping list plss
have no where close to buy bogsneaks! I would love to join in if there's a ping list plss
Give the children love
@NaturePack Hahaha don't worry I wouldn't make you pay 200k or I think usually more for gen two which are gened. But yeah 10k for you ^_^

@AkiNisha Yes! I love radioactive too and just recently I saw how good it looked with crystal so it might be petals or crystal which I both LOVE as radioactive ^_^ (I hope you like both of those genes!)

@Fangurl Ahhh yes I'll give you one for sure! I would give you two so you could breed them but they can't be related so :(

@NovaDragonEx3 Absolutely!!
@NaturePack Hahaha don't worry I wouldn't make you pay 200k or I think usually more for gen two which are gened. But yeah 10k for you ^_^

@AkiNisha Yes! I love radioactive too and just recently I saw how good it looked with crystal so it might be petals or crystal which I both LOVE as radioactive ^_^ (I hope you like both of those genes!)

@Fangurl Ahhh yes I'll give you one for sure! I would give you two so you could breed them but they can't be related so :(

@NovaDragonEx3 Absolutely!!
GjKgdoD.png
[img][/img]zydmwJl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13