Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | themewtwolady's EXALT RESCUE! FREE DREGS
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92
@themewtwolady I'd love to adopt Gwynne!
@themewtwolady I'd love to adopt Gwynne!
YS78n0y.gif
I just love seeing all these dragons finding homes!
I just love seeing all these dragons finding homes!
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
@InkyStar ah, I'm so sorry, but she's on hold for somebody else :c we have plenty of other guardian females if you're interested!
@InkyStar ah, I'm so sorry, but she's on hold for somebody else :c we have plenty of other guardian females if you're interested!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
bump :o
bump :o
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
@Tygerbunn @dandelionfires @Gh0stlyPizza @Hydria @Wonderling
i have expanded my lair (now im super broKE HELP) and I now have 9 lair spaces available. I'm just going to throw this open to CRs and I'll accept on a first come, first served basis!! sorry for being short on space for your lovely dragons <3
@Jyxxie it's done at last wheW
@Tygerbunn @dandelionfires @Gh0stlyPizza @Hydria @Wonderling
i have expanded my lair (now im super broKE HELP) and I now have 9 lair spaces available. I'm just going to throw this open to CRs and I'll accept on a first come, first served basis!! sorry for being short on space for your lovely dragons <3
@Jyxxie it's done at last wheW
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
WOOHOO MORE SPACE! I'm sorry you're broke though xD I just wish all of the dragons would find new forever homes! Can I suggest you display and link a few dragons on one of the first posts in this thread? On the front page? Advertise a colorful one, a Gen1 (and make sure you note it's a Gen1, people love them), and idk, five at a time? :D
WOOHOO MORE SPACE! I'm sorry you're broke though xD I just wish all of the dragons would find new forever homes! Can I suggest you display and link a few dragons on one of the first posts in this thread? On the front page? Advertise a colorful one, a Gen1 (and make sure you note it's a Gen1, people love them), and idk, five at a time? :D
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
lBxYxId.png
@themewtwolady @Jyxxie
Since I was selling some doubles I tried to advertise the doubles (and close to doubles) that were in the rescue: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2081373/1

Hope it's helped a bit. :) But I agree that adding some available for adoption on the first post would be good.
@themewtwolady @Jyxxie
Since I was selling some doubles I tried to advertise the doubles (and close to doubles) that were in the rescue: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2081373/1

Hope it's helped a bit. :) But I agree that adding some available for adoption on the first post would be good.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling Oh how cool! I try to advertise these lovely dragons in lots of Dragons Wanted threads and such.

I'm also really thinking about adopting Galiya, she's so pretty and I have a mirror problem...lol
I need more room though ugh
Does anybody want to buy Holly or Cordial for 8k on page 3 of my lair? XD
@Wonderling Oh how cool! I try to advertise these lovely dragons in lots of Dragons Wanted threads and such.

I'm also really thinking about adopting Galiya, she's so pretty and I have a mirror problem...lol
I need more room though ugh
Does anybody want to buy Holly or Cordial for 8k on page 3 of my lair? XD
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
lBxYxId.png
@themewtwolady I'd love to take Petal (#27582786) !!
@themewtwolady I'd love to take Petal (#27582786) !!
FGEF3ML.png
Ugh yes can I please adopt Galiya? She would make the prettiest babies with Nereid :D
Ugh yes can I please adopt Galiya? She would make the prettiest babies with Nereid :D
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
lBxYxId.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92