Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump!
bump!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist? As soon as I sell my babs I would love to buy some gorgeous dragons from you omg (Also, are you looking for help running this or in need of more breeding pairs?)
Could I be added to the pinglist? As soon as I sell my babs I would love to buy some gorgeous dragons from you omg (Also, are you looking for help running this or in need of more breeding pairs?)
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@Fitz I'll add you to the general ping list!

I wouldn't mind some help running this. @MerlindaDragon and I are close affiliates / sister hatcheries, but I wouldn't mind someone to breed pairs for this. what we can do is you have your dragons, and post them here. I'll add you as one of the people who runs it.
@Fitz I'll add you to the general ping list!

I wouldn't mind some help running this. @MerlindaDragon and I are close affiliates / sister hatcheries, but I wouldn't mind someone to breed pairs for this. what we can do is you have your dragons, and post them here. I'll add you as one of the people who runs it.

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Thanks so much, that's awesome! I'm also totally open to interbreeding our dragons :) I'll whip up some signs for my fave pairs of my own but if you'd like to take a look at my dragons and see who might work with what you've got, shoot me a pm, and I can make a banner with 'em!
Thanks so much, that's awesome! I'm also totally open to interbreeding our dragons :) I'll whip up some signs for my fave pairs of my own but if you'd like to take a look at my dragons and see who might work with what you've got, shoot me a pm, and I can make a banner with 'em!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
NEWS

Thank you guys for supporting my hatchery and getting it off the ground! Every little bit helps.

@MerlindaDragon and @Fritz are close affiliates / sister hatcheries. Fritz will post their hatchlings and pairs here too, and Merlinda if they choose to (all that's being worked out right now).
NEWS

Thank you guys for supporting my hatchery and getting it off the ground! Every little bit helps.

@MerlindaDragon and @Fritz are close affiliates / sister hatcheries. Fritz will post their hatchlings and pairs here too, and Merlinda if they choose to (all that's being worked out right now).

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Fitz I am currently scrying a bunch of our dragons to see which do well together

Edit: Telemachos and Onyx make highly interesting babies

Silhouette and Aria, though I need to make his gembond something else
@Fitz I am currently scrying a bunch of our dragons to see which do well together

Edit: Telemachos and Onyx make highly interesting babies

Silhouette and Aria, though I need to make his gembond something else

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Bump!
Bump!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Telemachos and Onyx for sure then? I can do that, let me know if you decide to change his gembound ^_^
Telemachos and Onyx for sure then? I can do that, let me know if you decide to change his gembound ^_^
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
^
^
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png