Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Saddi

Alexie is safe in my lair. Thank you so much.
@Saddi

Alexie is safe in my lair. Thank you so much.
@kikhij5067 @Littlepotato711 @astorias @StarryNightz @bermeyer @freakingxut @minitenshi @Kibble212 @MalikAlSayf @Jiiri @TierRen @Rexodont

As promised you can grab another one! You have time until Sept 20th maintenance. I suggest to list 3 dragons, the first being who you want the most, as it might get a little crowded :D
@kikhij5067 @Littlepotato711 @astorias @StarryNightz @bermeyer @freakingxut @minitenshi @Kibble212 @MalikAlSayf @Jiiri @TierRen @Rexodont

As promised you can grab another one! You have time until Sept 20th maintenance. I suggest to list 3 dragons, the first being who you want the most, as it might get a little crowded :D
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
can i have Gosha and Bransho? *-*
@Saddi
can i have Gosha and Bransho? *-*
@Saddi
q42nLk2.png
@Frozenn Yes ofcourse! I thought I'd have to exalt them becouse they have so weird color combos :') They're siblings btw
@Frozenn Yes ofcourse! I thought I'd have to exalt them becouse they have so weird color combos :') They're siblings btw
They are nc colours xD at least i have loved them :3
I was not know if choose them two or Kaas or yaax xD i have stay like 10 mins for choose xD
@Saddi ty for the two dragons <3
They are nc colours xD at least i have loved them :3
I was not know if choose them two or Kaas or yaax xD i have stay like 10 mins for choose xD
@Saddi ty for the two dragons <3
q42nLk2.png
@frozenn may I have Savoru and Datol?
@frozenn may I have Savoru and Datol?
Kaas <3, Eillove (her name sealed the deal for me), Quarrae, Flandres, Datol, Rhox.. I just listed my favorites. @Saddi

This is too sweet of you guys! I hope that they all get grabbed <3
Kaas <3, Eillove (her name sealed the deal for me), Quarrae, Flandres, Datol, Rhox.. I just listed my favorites. @Saddi

This is too sweet of you guys! I hope that they all get grabbed <3
@TierRen Since Kaas was your first pick I'll tell Sozki to send him over :)

We're just glad for the space we get and ofcourse o the chance to see our little ones prosper. Sometimes we check how they're doing and might even buy their descendants :D It's a win-win
@TierRen Since Kaas was your first pick I'll tell Sozki to send him over :)

We're just glad for the space we get and ofcourse o the chance to see our little ones prosper. Sometimes we check how they're doing and might even buy their descendants :D It's a win-win
@Saddi

Thank you for mentioning we could request more than one; I didn't realize that.

Could I adopt Korax, Fae M

or Koran, Mirror M?
@Saddi

Thank you for mentioning we could request more than one; I didn't realize that.

Could I adopt Korax, Fae M

or Koran, Mirror M?
@Saddi
Could I adopt Koran?
@Saddi
Could I adopt Koran?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6