Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HUGE lair cleanout! GIVING AWAY
1 2
GIVING AWAY DERGS

All dragons past Solanum NEED to go! I'm bringing about change in my lair with some lore ideas I've had for a while and they don't have a place anymore. Please take them off my hands, I don't really care if you exalt them; please name them first if you do, and you buy an unnamed.
Click
HERE to go to my lair and just ping me with which one you want, I'll set up a crossroads.
GIVING AWAY DERGS

All dragons past Solanum NEED to go! I'm bringing about change in my lair with some lore ideas I've had for a while and they don't have a place anymore. Please take them off my hands, I don't really care if you exalt them; please name them first if you do, and you buy an unnamed.
Click
HERE to go to my lair and just ping me with which one you want, I'll set up a crossroads.
Id be willing to take Bishop off your hands, @Djetto
Id be willing to take Bishop off your hands, @Djetto
@TermiNATEor thanks! I'll send a crossroads.
@TermiNATEor thanks! I'll send a crossroads.
bump
bump
@Djetto
I can take the adult guardians off your hands (to exalt) - if you don't wanna give away that many, I'd be happy to pay a little!
@Djetto
I can take the adult guardians off your hands (to exalt) - if you don't wanna give away that many, I'd be happy to pay a little!
@Buggaboo That would be fine, how much are you considering?
@Buggaboo That would be fine, how much are you considering?
@Djetto
I could do 5kT a dragon, for a total of 25kT?
@Djetto
I could do 5kT a dragon, for a total of 25kT?
@Djetto - I can give you 6kt each for all of the adult guardians.
@Djetto - I can give you 6kt each for all of the adult guardians.
Fen | They/them
@Buggaboo : @Parselmouth offered higher for each... Unless you're willing to top his price, I'll probably send them to him.
@Buggaboo : @Parselmouth offered higher for each... Unless you're willing to top his price, I'll probably send them to him.
@Djetto Hey, if you have any dragons left, I'll be happy to take them!
@Djetto Hey, if you have any dragons left, I'll be happy to take them!
MyfNmKq.png
1 2