Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | StB Hatch! Free babes for the newbs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bmp
Bmp
sig_by_cas_a_fras-day919f.png
Bmp
Bmp
K6jm4eE.png
K6jm4eE.png
67umaQR.png
@Nek0wolf666 Hey, how'd you get different elemental nests?
@Nek0wolf666 Hey, how'd you get different elemental nests?
HzGpUHb.png
@ShadowCatcher101

Do u mean on my page or in general. Bc in general a bunch of my friends and I play this game together and we run this hatchery together. The page one u have to go into the nest u have right click put open image in a new tab and than put 5 alive 0 dead and the number for the nest type can go I think 1 through 11 not sure. Also u have to attach the nest to a link of your nesting grounds. It's a lot of work and took me about an hour to do all the attachment to the nests.
@ShadowCatcher101

Do u mean on my page or in general. Bc in general a bunch of my friends and I play this game together and we run this hatchery together. The page one u have to go into the nest u have right click put open image in a new tab and than put 5 alive 0 dead and the number for the nest type can go I think 1 through 11 not sure. Also u have to attach the nest to a link of your nesting grounds. It's a lot of work and took me about an hour to do all the attachment to the nests.
@Nek0Wolf666 Your all diff flights?
@Nek0Wolf666 Your all diff flights?
HzGpUHb.png
@ShadowCatcher101

Well my friends are all under a different flight and we just contact each other over social media and figure out what dragons we want to sell in the hatchery and they send them to me to be sold.
@ShadowCatcher101

Well my friends are all under a different flight and we just contact each other over social media and figure out what dragons we want to sell in the hatchery and they send them to me to be sold.
@Nek0wolf666 Oh, thanks!
@Nek0wolf666 Oh, thanks!
HzGpUHb.png
@Shadowcatcher101

No problem.
@Shadowcatcher101

No problem.
Bump
Bump