Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Adventurous Explorers Hatchery ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@Lutielle

Thank you so much!! :D
You're added ♥
@Lutielle

Thank you so much!! :D
You're added ♥
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
@Freowyn can I be on the pinglist for Aurora's Light please? :)
@Freowyn can I be on the pinglist for Aurora's Light please? :)
@Sethlans

Added! (:
@Sethlans

Added! (:
tumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngqLEINKU.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvOoQU1tfmvub_540.png
@BookTravels
@Faundoe
@Lutielle
@Sethlans

I still have two Aurora's Light hatchlings from their last nest, if you're interested! (:

They're in the FOR SALE section now.
@BookTravels
@Faundoe
@Lutielle
@Sethlans

I still have two Aurora's Light hatchlings from their last nest, if you're interested! (:

They're in the FOR SALE section now.
@Freowyn

Ooh, may I set up a crossroad for the female skydancer?? I'll be paying in treasure, that's 55,000 right? (sorry, I'm not good with numbers so I just want to confirm!)
@Freowyn

Ooh, may I set up a crossroad for the female skydancer?? I'll be paying in treasure, that's 55,000 right? (sorry, I'm not good with numbers so I just want to confirm!)
@Freowyn
Hey there, your affiliate code is just an image says "affiliates", did you mean to use the one with your hatchery name?
@Freowyn
Hey there, your affiliate code is just an image says "affiliates", did you mean to use the one with your hatchery name?
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity
Hey!
Sorry, apparently I copied the wrong url (:
It should work now! Thank you!
@Veracity
Hey!
Sorry, apparently I copied the wrong url (:
It should work now! Thank you!
@lutielle @refrayn

Alistair and Vyridia have new hatchlings! :D

Find them HERE.
@lutielle @refrayn

Alistair and Vyridia have new hatchlings! :D

Find them HERE.
[center][img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/serenityoasis/FR/BumpImage.jpg[/img][/center]
BumpImage.jpg
u7KLNQB.png
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119