Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Sethian sending him over :3
@Coldfir3 Sorry, Krinal has already found home, my sister hasn't yet removed her from the list :/ She will add you to pinglist
@Sethian sending him over :3
@Coldfir3 Sorry, Krinal has already found home, my sister hasn't yet removed her from the list :/ She will add you to pinglist
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
Ok thank you
Ok thank you
@AshleyRSG
@Coldfir3

Now there's some new hatchies! Pick your favourite!

@AshleyRSG
@Coldfir3

Now there's some new hatchies! Pick your favourite!

rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi which dragons are left?
@Saddi which dragons are left?
ws-sig1-3.png
@Saddi If one of these three are still left, could I give one a home? I'd be happy with any one of those three! :) Thank you!!

Acacal, Anadi, Alaurun
@Saddi If one of these three are still left, could I give one a home? I'd be happy with any one of those three! :) Thank you!!

Acacal, Anadi, Alaurun
@Saddi Could I possibly have Tesai or Acacal? :D?
@Saddi Could I possibly have Tesai or Acacal? :D?
Acacal looks very lovely
Acacal looks very lovely
@Starhiku You can have two. I'll send over Anadi and @Sozki will send Alaurun! Because you chose three I made the decision to give Acacal to Faintie. This is the fairest decision in my opinion as you still get the two you want. I can ping you again when the parents of Acacal have their next nest next month. You can pickyour hatchling from that nest but ofcourse then it won't be free anymore. Worry not! Depending on AH prices at that time the hatchling will be only 6000-9000 treasure

@Faintie Tesai will be yours! @Sozki will send her over and I'll send Acacal over!

@DocFresh Sorry but you already got your two dragons. Both from @Sozki : Brisha and Nogh

@Starhiku You can have two. I'll send over Anadi and @Sozki will send Alaurun! Because you chose three I made the decision to give Acacal to Faintie. This is the fairest decision in my opinion as you still get the two you want. I can ping you again when the parents of Acacal have their next nest next month. You can pickyour hatchling from that nest but ofcourse then it won't be free anymore. Worry not! Depending on AH prices at that time the hatchling will be only 6000-9000 treasure

@Faintie Tesai will be yours! @Sozki will send her over and I'll send Acacal over!

@DocFresh Sorry but you already got your two dragons. Both from @Sozki : Brisha and Nogh

@StellaStar The front page is up to date! Be fast or you'll have the last!
@StellaStar The front page is up to date! Be fast or you'll have the last!
@Saddi @Sozki Oh thank you so very much!! And yes, please ping me on their next nest, I'd love to buy one of their new hatchlings!
@Saddi @Sozki Oh thank you so very much!! And yes, please ping me on their next nest, I'd love to buy one of their new hatchlings!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11