Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >O< Sweet Snack Hatchery [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Updated sales bump!
Updated sales bump!
hatchery_banner_by_pansy147-dba6z1m.png
[/code]
Hey @FlameShuken, it's been at least two years since you asked, and your lair doesn't seem to be active, but I'm wondering if you'd still be interested in purchasing a Raspberry Surprise hatchling?

The friend that owns the partner dragon for that pair has returned, and said it'd be ok for me to go ahead with another batch!
Hey @FlameShuken, it's been at least two years since you asked, and your lair doesn't seem to be active, but I'm wondering if you'd still be interested in purchasing a Raspberry Surprise hatchling?

The friend that owns the partner dragon for that pair has returned, and said it'd be ok for me to go ahead with another batch!
[/code]
@Pansy147 I am not super active, but I'd be okay with purchasing a hatchling still if you ever have them available
(I honestly forget to check the site)
@Pansy147 I am not super active, but I'd be okay with purchasing a hatchling still if you ever have them available
(I honestly forget to check the site)
6uvkklS.png
@FlameShuken
Thanks for your response and interest! I may consider breeding them again once I'm done with my own projects (likely sometime late November). If I do, I'll reserve them for however long until you have chance to look. :o
@FlameShuken
Thanks for your response and interest! I may consider breeding them again once I'm done with my own projects (likely sometime late November). If I do, I'll reserve them for however long until you have chance to look. :o
[/code]
@Pansy147
Could I be added to the ping list for Chocolate Box and strawbana Milkshake?
@Pansy147
Could I be added to the ping list for Chocolate Box and strawbana Milkshake?
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
@TheULTIMATEfluff
I'm on hiatus at the moment, but added!
@TheULTIMATEfluff
I'm on hiatus at the moment, but added!
[/code]
@Fawnful @Flutterbug @Bubbatea @GhostYeen @TheULTIMATEfluff I went ahead and did some hatching yesterday for [a birthday], so there's one Strawbana Milkshake hatch for sale! Any pinglisters want him? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67913902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679140/67913902_350.png[/img][/url] B u t t e r c r e a m [b]Name: (Unnamed) Cost: 15,200t / 19 G [color=#3399ff]Male[/color] Banana Jaguar Rose Rosette Rose Underbelly Common Fire Eyes[/b][/center]
@Fawnful @Flutterbug @Bubbatea @GhostYeen @TheULTIMATEfluff

I went ahead and did some hatching yesterday for [a birthday], so there's one Strawbana Milkshake hatch for sale! Any pinglisters want him?
67913902_350.png
B u t t e r c r e a m
Name: (Unnamed)
Cost: 15,200t / 19 G
Male
Banana Jaguar
Rose Rosette
Rose Underbelly
Common Fire Eyes
[/code]
[quote name="Pansy147" date="2021-03-12 09:54:37" ] @Fawnful @Flutterbug @Bubbatea @GhostYeen @TheULTIMATEfluff I went ahead and did some hatching yesterday for [a birthday], so there's one Strawbana Milkshake hatch for sale! Any pinglisters want him? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67913902][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679140/67913902_350.png[/img][/url] B u t t e r c r e a m [b]Name: (Unnamed) Cost: 15,200t / 19 G [color=#3399ff]Male[/color] Banana Jaguar Rose Rosette Rose Underbelly Common Fire Eyes[/b][/center] [/quote] Ooo, I'll take him in treasure!
Pansy147 wrote on 2021-03-12 09:54:37:
@Fawnful @Flutterbug @Bubbatea @GhostYeen @TheULTIMATEfluff

I went ahead and did some hatching yesterday for [a birthday], so there's one Strawbana Milkshake hatch for sale! Any pinglisters want him?
67913902_350.png
B u t t e r c r e a m
Name: (Unnamed)
Cost: 15,200t / 19 G
Male
Banana Jaguar
Rose Rosette
Rose Underbelly
Common Fire Eyes
Ooo, I'll take him in treasure!
28764.png
@GhostYeen