Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {mochi dragon} HATCHERY - {closed perm}
1 2 3 4
@lazybeans

First of all, I really like the breeding card! I would ask for the pinglist but Clown is my mortal enemy for reasons I don't want to discuss. Also, I think the pair name is kind of long and it sounds a little clunky to say. I dunno. Just little tips I guess.
@lazybeans

First of all, I really like the breeding card! I would ask for the pinglist but Clown is my mortal enemy for reasons I don't want to discuss. Also, I think the pair name is kind of long and it sounds a little clunky to say. I dunno. Just little tips I guess.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101
thanks! and yeah, it is, but it's only one pair. imma make more, making one rn! i'll choose a better name for this one, flaming cherrytree just fitted.
@lightshadow101
thanks! and yeah, it is, but it's only one pair. imma make more, making one rn! i'll choose a better name for this one, flaming cherrytree just fitted.
@lazybeans

Okay. Sorry for being tough on you, I'm just giving my honest feedback.
@lazybeans

Okay. Sorry for being tough on you, I'm just giving my honest feedback.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101
oh, it's cool! btw, check my hatchery. im adding another pair rn!
@lightshadow101
oh, it's cool! btw, check my hatchery. im adding another pair rn!
up, another pair!
up, another pair!
@lazybeans
Can I be on the pinglist for this pair? I really like it!
@lazybeans
Can I be on the pinglist for this pair? I really like it!
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101
absolutely!! any specific things you're looking for from them, or just generally?
@lightshadow101
absolutely!! any specific things you're looking for from them, or just generally?
@lazybeans

One with Peregrine please! Preferably Pearlcatcher female (I'm picky)
@lazybeans

One with Peregrine please! Preferably Pearlcatcher female (I'm picky)
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@lightshadow101
alrighty!
@lightshadow101
alrighty!
@lightshadow101
also good news, Macaroon (the female) is RTB in 10 days!
@lightshadow101
also good news, Macaroon (the female) is RTB in 10 days!
1 2 3 4