Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{Chiaroscuro}~ Back in Business
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RigilKentauris @Afar @Deluxe @Moons @MischiefSword Pinging for Nut Ashabti babies. First, because I wasn't sure if the ping-in-an-edited-message thing works or not XD Second, to make sure y'all still wanted to be pinged for future babies! And third because, hey look, hatchlings! More due to hatch in 4 days: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/4healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@RigilKentauris @Afar @Deluxe @Moons @MischiefSword

Pinging for Nut Ashabti babies.

First, because I wasn't sure if the ping-in-an-edited-message thing works or not XD

Second, to make sure y'all still wanted to be pinged for future babies!

And third because, hey look, hatchlings! More due to hatch in 4 days:
4healthy_0dead.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PWXZEo2.png[/img][/center]
PWXZEo2.png
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@freelanceangel

Ah, they look great! I would love to be put on the pinglist :) Spent all my funds on a project, but hopefully by the nest nesting I'd love to adopt one

EDIT: the next hatching is in four days...I better get to the coli
@freelanceangel

Ah, they look great! I would love to be put on the pinglist :) Spent all my funds on a project, but hopefully by the nest nesting I'd love to adopt one

EDIT: the next hatching is in four days...I better get to the coli
tcdKlxA.png
Now that I know how pinglists work--FR newb here--I'll be sure to ping. And if I don't, I know @Fenshae will.

Good thing fae have quick cooldowns! We'll crank up the Barry White and pour the wine to get them all on the nests as often as possible.
Now that I know how pinglists work--FR newb here--I'll be sure to ping. And if I don't, I know @Fenshae will.

Good thing fae have quick cooldowns! We'll crank up the Barry White and pour the wine to get them all on the nests as often as possible.
Shadow Flight 4 LYFE

Shadow Flight 4 LYFE
Sparkling stripes available now! And the two Nut Ushabti boys haven't yet vanished, so get 'em while you can!
Sparkling stripes available now! And the two Nut Ushabti boys haven't yet vanished, so get 'em while you can!
Shadow Flight 4 LYFE
Somebody buy one of these sparkling stripes before I get my grubby hands on them XD
Somebody buy one of these sparkling stripes before I get my grubby hands on them XD
^
^
^
^
Shadow Flight 4 LYFE
There's still two Nut Ushabti boys available, as well as one Sparkling Stripe!
There's still two Nut Ushabti boys available, as well as one Sparkling Stripe!
Shadow Flight 4 LYFE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9