Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Cool Zone [LORE]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello dear, not sure why I was pinged here...I don't buy Gen 1's ^.^;

Lovely dragons, though ~ best of luck !

@Coolkid
Hello dear, not sure why I was pinged here...I don't buy Gen 1's ^.^;

Lovely dragons, though ~ best of luck !

@Coolkid
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Coolkid

I'll take Markus for 15kt if he is still available. I'd like a little bio or art if you are again willing. Something about his powers or subspices. It's up to you.
@Coolkid

I'll take Markus for 15kt if he is still available. I'd like a little bio or art if you are again willing. Something about his powers or subspices. It's up to you.
@Cealygosa

You were pinged here from the kitsune list, for Markus! He's been sold by now, though.

@Phantasmagorica

Sorry, the gen2's already been sold, but I can go ahead and send a crossroads for Palmer?

@Huntess @Amehime

Sorry, first come, first serve!
@Cealygosa

You were pinged here from the kitsune list, for Markus! He's been sold by now, though.

@Phantasmagorica

Sorry, the gen2's already been sold, but I can go ahead and send a crossroads for Palmer?

@Huntess @Amehime

Sorry, first come, first serve!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid
Not sure why I was pinged but you have some lovely dragons. Good Luck with selling them. :D
@Coolkid
Not sure why I was pinged but you have some lovely dragons. Good Luck with selling them. :D
@Coolkid

Ok. Thank you. Could you hold onto him for me? I sent a message asking if you could send him to my sister, but I should have my lair expansion today. I'm just waiting on a CR.
@Coolkid

Ok. Thank you. Could you hold onto him for me? I sent a message asking if you could send him to my sister, but I should have my lair expansion today. I'm just waiting on a CR.
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
@Phantasmagorica

Ah, that works! I'll go ahead and cross them out, then. Take your time!
@Phantasmagorica

Ah, that works! I'll go ahead and cross them out, then. Take your time!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid How did my username end up on the ping list here?
@Coolkid How did my username end up on the ping list here?
nktMt8r.png
@GreySpectrum

A Tenko dragon was for sale here and now has been sold. Apologies for the bother.
@GreySpectrum

A Tenko dragon was for sale here and now has been sold. Apologies for the bother.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid No worries, was just curious. I am on the lookout for Tenko and Festival variety of the Kitsune subspecies. Feel free to ping me again if more show up here. :)
@Coolkid No worries, was just curious. I am on the lookout for Tenko and Festival variety of the Kitsune subspecies. Feel free to ping me again if more show up here. :)
nktMt8r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6